• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Most of my dreams, or at least the ones I can report here, are on the goofy side.
    Had one a while back where everybody I worked with was either 8' tall with little tiny heads or about 3' tall with great huge heads.
    In another I went to Walmart. Everybody else had animal heads. Dogs, cats, horses, cows, birds, etc. Normal from the neck down, but their heads.

Back years ago a friend called me up, told about this dream he had about people standing on a graffiti covered wall and hitting it with sledgehammers. A year or so later he calls up, asks if I'm watching the news and if not, turn it on. Flip over to the news, and there was all the people standing on the Berlin Wall. He said that was exactly what he saw in his dream.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Wouldn't it be entertaining to see professors of evolutionary psychology address precognitive abilities rather than how to sell you on bugs, drugs, masks, another war or prepackaged packs of greasy bread?

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Most of my dreams, or at least the ones I can report here, are on the goofy side.
    Had one a while back where everybody I worked with was either 8' tall with little tiny heads or about 3' tall with great huge heads.
    In another I went to Walmart. Everybody else had animal heads. Dogs, cats, horses, cows, birds, etc. Normal from the neck down, but their heads.

Back years ago a friend called me up, told about this dream he had about people standing on a graffiti covered wall and hitting it with sledgehammers. A year or so later he calls up, asks if I'm watching the news and if not, turn it on. Flip over to the news, and there was all the people standing on the Berlin Wall. He said that was exactly what he saw in his dream.

Sounds like it's not a dream and you work at Wal-Mart considering the first dream.:laugh:

Dreamed last night I had a pizza that was adorned with green tomatoes, thought it looked disgusting. Would love to know where these crazy dreams come from and if there is any connection to real life.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    During the remodeling process of our house we removed a wall to have open concept. We replaced wall board and upgraded insulation. During the 7 days a week process with working my regular job and then working until midnight each night had taken a toll on my sanity.

I realized this when I had a dream about rewiring the front room. I had taken pictures and made wiring diagrams before replacing the gypsum. Once the gypsum is up figuring out which receptacles are controlled by a light switch on one half of the receptacle and the three way switches could get all messed up real easy.

Well it was a late 1:30 AM night and completing the wiring was the next days project so I went over everything one more time before going to bed.

I was dreaming about the two receptacles on the outside wall closest to the front door. In my dream I was thinking I can use the recept on the left for FedEx and the one on the right for UPS. Then I had a brilliant idea. The recept on the left is closer to the front door and I get more packages from UPS so should use the left recept for UPS.

As I was waking up I was thinking wow that’s a great idea on the FedEx, UPS decision and how it made perfect sense. Then almost instantaneously I said no it doesn’t make sense, none of this makes sense.

I took the next day off from working on the house.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    As I was waking up I was thinking wow that’s a great idea on the FedEx, UPS decision and how it made perfect sense. Then almost instantaneously I said no it doesn’t make sense, none of this makes sense.

I took the next day off from working on the house.

That sounds like a good idea. I know how those home projects are a nightmare. Why had the kitchen sink stand made out of 2 x4’s for a month after the plan was for a couple days with out a sink in the kitchen.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not my latest dream by a long shot, but I used to live in the first floor of a 3 story home in Lafayette (at the SW corner of Ferry and Asher for those of you familiar with Lafayette) back in the early 80's. It was originally owned by a Jewish cigar maker according to the old man that lived next door.

It was a really old Victorian era house and had some "secret compartments" in it. It had been subdivided into rental units upstairs, but we had the main floor and the basement. Anyhow, when I lived there, I had a recurring dream that I would find a secret passageway that lead to the upstairs floors. I remember vividly coming up through a floor vent and looking around, and all the furnishings and carpeting were from the home's original era. Sometimes they were so vivid, I wanted to look around for that "secret passageway" when I woke up.

Top Bottom