• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru6797

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    Niles
    Have to say I have been looking at a Springfield trp for a long time just hard to plop down the money for one, they are nice looking 1911's, if anyone has one looking to do some trading let me know,

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Thinking about a p238. The only one I found was at Gander Mtn. Hoping to find one at the next 1500.

I got a smoking deal at the 1500 back in September on one… But you may watch PSA, not long ago they had a special on them for $500 which isn't too bad at all. With the hogue grip and 7 round mag at least. So keep an eye out.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Have to say I have been looking at a Springfield trp for a long time just hard to plop down the money for one, they are nice looking 1911's, if anyone has one looking to do some trading let me know,

I have a RO that I will be selling soon...

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Picking up an M&P Pro for my daughter tonight. She's got small hands and doesn't want to shoot USPSA with a Para...

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    A Bond Arms if I can find a reasonable used one. Prefer the new model with the trigger and hammer changes. But would do the used route and get Bond to change or up grade . Don't know why but fascinated by them LOL

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    hey I'm not an auto loader fan.... I'm waiting on Ruger to re-introduce the Redhawk revolver line. I want a stainless model .357 mag with 5.5 inch barrel. And, at some point Colt will be getting back into the double action revolver business. Folks have bees waiting for them to make the announcement. I want to be there when they hit the street.

suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've been looking at the Sig P938. I'd like to have something a little more concealable for the summer months. I'm actually a bit torn between this and the G42. I EDC a G27, and I like the idea of keeping with the same platform as which I'm already comfortable, but I like the 9mm, and the Sig is a really nice weapon.

Top Bottom