• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I'm a little all over the place in the handgun realm right now, I need a .22 to shoot more often and more economically; I'm lacking in the rare but ever important extreme deep concealment arena, so I've had a close eye on the LCP but I'm not a fan of adding yet another calibler; I'm trying to introduce my girlfriend into shooting, she likes the fit of the M&P in her hand so I may get a 9c to have around and let her use more and more; a G23 is on the short list, I'd like to find a cheap Gen3 G34 and have a full on range gun with a light trigger and red dot; and I've been watching a lot of Sig P226 videos lately, so a P226 Navy, and a .22lr conversion kit sounds appealing; and just as a means of having a Gaston and JMB share the safe to make me a well rounded student of handgun engineering, a Kimber 1911 TLE/RLII in 9mm would be lovely. If I hit the lotto (which I guess means I'd have to start playing), the gun shops would love me; but as that hasn't happened yet I'm in no rush and focusing more on just getting out to the range and feed as much 9mm as I can through my G17. And that says a lot for the G17, I have it setup so it's been my EDC for a while now over the G27, I can conceal it, it's still light enough to carry, it's very easy to be carrying 52 rounds of ammo, it's fun to take to the range and shoot 200-300 rounds without getting my arms tired. I am far more interested in shooting what I've got than adding to the collection right now. I think that focus on shooting is what makes my what could the next handgun be so hard, is because there is no pressing need that has to be filled right now.

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I must admit, I am a total newb or newcomer when it comes to handguns. But, I really love the old westerns, and if I could afford it, I would love to have something similar to what the used in the old days, as long as they were reliable and effective.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Revolvers typically use larger caliber rounds and are about as reliable as a handgun can be. Even .38 special is a nasty little, 9mm like, round with very little kick. I've only. One across one revolver that was complete trash. My buddy bought it used, .44 mag S&W, it had 4 misfires out of 6 shots. The hammer didn't make contact or something. The rounds weren't going off. But his .460 S&W is a masterpiece of awesome sauce. I love that gun. Its a ton of fun to shoot.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Looking @ Glock 21 vs HK USP 45 vs M&P 45 vs XDM 45. So, another .45, just not sure which. Watching for news on FNS 45, & rumor mill on HK P40. Really narrowed it down, eh? Oh yeah, still kicking myself for missing group buy on HK45 on HKPRO.com (didn't know about site until it was over).

Top Bottom