• ...and so much more!
  • msmith103

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Hendricks County
    Oldest firearm

Mine would be my first rifle given to me. It is a 1918 German mauser marked GEW 98 in .308. one of the more accurate rifles i have shot for the age. It is in an aftermarket stock which is what it was given me in.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    mine would me my Thompson Center Whitemountain Carbine, im not sure of the date though, but my other 2 guns I bought in the past year. My dad has a Winchester Model 12 from sometime around 1910 that he got from his grandfather...which will be mine someday

gunluster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    1873 Springfield Trapdoor Carbine in 45-70. This is not a conversion, and has a serial number under 42,000. It has been passed down through several generations in my family. Believe it or not it still has the cleaning kit in the stock. Think that might be worth a buck or two? When it was given to my Father it was wrapped in a newspaper that was dated back in 1932! The bore is flawless.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Stevens single shot 20 gauge. Don't know how old it is.

The gun I've owned the longest is my Ruger Single Six. My dad gave it to me on April 18,1987 (my seventh birthday).
    It is also my 4 year old's favorite gun.

drnorris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Winchester Model 67, single shot, bolt action rifle. It was old when given to me in 1960. The best that I can determine, it was built about 1934. It has a small stock and is great for teaching kids. I have lost track of how many Boy Scouts have used it to learn to shoot.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    My great Uncles Iver Johson Shotgun he got by selling Clove salve..........He passed away in the early seventy's.....................Still miss Him.............:@ya:......................<>< Duce

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    U.S. Revolver Company hammerless .38 S&W. I don't know the exact age but i was told around 1910. Shoots great if u like a 12lb+ trigger.

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    A Hanover Arms SxS 12ga. shotgun made in the mid to late 1800's, and a rifle call the Hamilton Rifle it's a .22 single shot that people could either buy or get as a prize for selling stuff door to door.

Top Bottom