Your opinion on the 50 post rule or become a Site Supporter for Classifieds Access

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you ok with the current classifieds set up? 50 posts or Site Supporter

• Total voters

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm happy with things the way they are.

I don't care about the classifieds.

I'm a bit more interested in PMs, but not to circumvent any rules. Rather, I got a PM right off, basically about training. I felt bad that I could not respond with a "Thank you, maybe some day", but I figure the sender knows the deal, so I got over it.

I chipped in as a supporter simply because I believe in supporting sites I use and appreciate. I'm not really looking to get anything special for it, I just want the place to be here so I can keep coming back to read. I've learned a lot already and intend to keep at it. (The FAQs alone were worth the money.) Along the way I'll post occasionally - quality will probably be open to debate. :)
    I think I'm in love.

:wwub:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I've been around since darn near the beginning of INGO and I'm completely fine with it. Making 50 quality posts... shoot you can do that in one day just reading posts for a few hours and making good replies... if you need to sell something you can easily do it in a week just following a few threads and checking out new ones casually.

Top Bottom