• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    I know a source that will produce 9mm 115 gr fmj for $200 per 1,000 rounds and 45 acp 230 gr fmj for $350 per 1,000 rounds. minimum 1,000 rounds and no maximum. Shipping for 1,000 round of 9mm was $24 to Indiana.

The problem is that I don't have any primers. Anybody have interest in selling me some of their primers and we will both get some ammo at a good price during the pandemic.

Small pistol, small magnum or small rifle primers for 9mm and large pistol and large pistol magnum for 45 acp.

Factory hammer springs will absolutely fire the small and large magnum and small rifle primers. Pistols with lighter hammer springs may or may not have an issue with light primer strikes. Also primers are hazmat and I don't know the options or cost but certain my source could advise us. Know for certain that USPS is not an option.

Long shot but what the heck, thought I would take a chance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mike Maddox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Otterbein
    Sure, I will take that deal. With primers going for 100 to 300 per thousand, the math does not work. Just need to figure out how make sure I get the loaded ammo.

HKPhysics

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I know a source that will produce 9mm 115 gr fmj for $200 per 1,000 rounds and 45 acp 230 gr fmj for $350 per 1,000 rounds. minimum 1,000 rounds and no maximum. Shipping for 1,000 round of 9mm was $24 to Indiana.

The problem is that I don't have any primers. Anybody have interest in selling me some of their primers and we will both get some ammo at a good price during the pandemic.

Small pistol, small magnum or small rifle primers for 9mm and large pistol and large pistol magnum for 45 acp.

Factory hammer springs will absolutely fire the small and large magnum and small rifle primers. Pistols with lighter hammer springs may or may not have an issue with light primer strikes. Also primers are hazmat and I don't know the options or cost but certain my source could advise us. Know for certain that USPS is not an option.

Long shot but what the heck, thought I would take a chance.

I have primers I can sell. I am pretty stocked up on 9mm right now. The issue with shipping, is the shipper has to have their employees Hazmat certified. I read that you can supposedly take them to the UPS hub. There are special packaging requirements etc. I would advise to look into more carefully and check any regulations on a government site as well. Primers are supposed to be worse to ship than ammunition now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If it sounds too good to be true, well, you know.........
    THIS. Spidey senses tingling. If I understand right that this person will take your stockpiled primers and assemble them into finished ammo using their bras/bullets/powder and ship it back to you? Sounds like a ploy to collect free primers to me. At the going rate for primers, its a lucrative scam. Collect free primers and sell them for up to $200/1000 would net a pretty penny. And if the money order for the finished ammo is included, BONUS! But even if they say they'll collect after they are made, they still would net a hefty profit just on your free primers.

Oh, and since you cant send primers via USPS, any attempt to leverage the feds for mail fraud are useless. Mail fraud doesnt apply when common carriers are used.

I would only do this with a local vendor like Bobcat Armament. I'm sure Kimball would work out a deal to do it.

Edit(so it doesnt bump) : Sorry CM, I wasnt paying attention and didnt realize we were in the classies. My bad.

Last edited:

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    THIS. Spidey senses tingling. If I understand right that this person will take your stockpiled primers and assemble them into finished ammo using their bras/bullets/powder and ship it back to you? Sounds like a ploy to collect free primers to me. At the going rate for primers, its a lucrative scam. Collect free primers and sell them for up to $200/1000 would net a pretty penny. And if the money order for the finished ammo is included, BONUS! But even if they say they'll collect after they are made, they still would net a hefty profit just on your free primers.

Oh, and since you cant send primers via USPS, any attempt to leverage the feds for mail fraud are useless. Mail fraud doesnt apply when common carriers are used.

I would only do this with a local vendor like Bobcat Armament. I'm sure Kimball would work out a deal to do it.
    No, this is absolutely a reputable manufacturer. No doubts.

Top Bottom