Here's mine... :rockwoot:

TRACKER016.jpg

cherrynutz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Bremen
    Daily Grind, '95 Del Sol Si. Few little tweaks done. few more coming in the spring.
    It's the red one.
    l_b60a02177e544512856688153d27bd12.jpg

Two Del Slows!!! I like red hondas. If you ever need to get rid of those PM me. I know a guy who will swoop those up in a heartbeat

Speed Kills

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    I waited a long time to get into this one. And you'll have to pry this one out of my lady's cold, dead hands before I could ever let it go to anyone but her. LOL!

I've had a TON of Honda's, but this one has been an aspiration of mine for a while. They're just neat little cars.

It'll get full suspension this spring, fresh paint (thinking Hot Rod Flatz pearl metallic red), and hopefully an H-series dropout.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Here's my Jeep, waiting to get a 3'' lift and some 32's. Also all the Camaro's I had in the past from age 16-20. Time to get back into it at 23yo :)

2004 WJ

100_0285.jpg

2000 Z28

hellyes-1.jpg

2001 SS

031_31-1.jpg

My Dad's old 70 Camaro (wish he never sold it!)

100_0428.jpg

1967 Camaro

100_0807.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Nice looking Ironhead you have there !
    Thanx, I really miss it. I let it go a few years ago when I went on the road, no time for it. '72 1000cc sporty(AMC) bored over, oversized carb jetted down, tons of chrome, raked, bobbed, led tail light blended into fender, gauges inset to tank, NO electric starter kicker only (a real mans bike), the only two places that say Harley are the oil cap and the gauges. It was quite the money pit, ride one weekend, then spend the next three dumping money to ride another weekend. I was lucky to ride half a dozen times a year:( I'll put up more pics when I get home.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

I said a while back that I'd post up pics from the next time I got out racing with my focus. Well here they are, lol. A relative of mine that races as well was the one that designed the course for the day, so he couldn't race it, so he took pics instead. He took these pics then had them made up as a poster for me and mailed it to me. This was my first event back out with the car in over 2 years on a totally new setup and new tires for me. By the end of the day I wasn't first, but I wasn't last either. Most of the ones ahead of me had more power from the factory than I do modded, most were WRX's, evos, Integra type R's, etc. Was a huge class and if I remembe right I came out 16th out of 25 or so. It was a course that suited higher powered cars better. With some seat time though I should be able to lessen the advantage some of them have when we get on a tighter course. It was great to get back out there, and I plan on running a full season next year. Hopefully with more power to come closer to evening things out. ;)

Top Bottom