• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The union laborer whose job it was to install the bolts must have been sick the day they put up that part of the fence.

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    Can't really blame the guys that come here seeking to improve there quality of life, I just wish they would go the legal route.

As for the fence, no matter how well (or poorly) you design something a intelligent criminal is going to find a way around it eventually.

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Where there's a will, there's a way. We will never stop this from happening. Which is why I think all property owners along the border should be allowed to shoot trespassers on sight.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The whole time I was watching I was hoping that jack would kick out or tip and then it would turn into a guilitene

Where there's a will, there's a way. We will never stop this from happening. Which is why I think all property owners along the border should be allowed to shoot trespassers on site.

Really? Why just along the border or while under that fence? Why not when they're working on your house? Or as you see them around town?

Come on guys. I only want then to come in legally too. And if they're not, send them back...but cruel is cruel.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I'm a fan of the movie Inglorious Bastards. Every illegal caught should have a big "I" cut into their forhead for easier recognition in the future. Those caught in a second offense should be used as forced labor for life! Execution is a little extreme I think.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Border Patrol Drones come to mind here...

I think execution is also a bit extreme, but there's nothing against giving those that dare to cross illegally a good whoopin' to show the others what's in store for them if they try- especially if the perp can't actually see the drone, but he know's it's there........somewhere, watching. After a few months of this, no one would be stupid enough to try to cross, for fear of the unknown, or "white death" flying around.

Passive-aggressiveness is a fantastic deterrant. :naughty:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom