• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    To All,

What I haven't seen yet and want to at least mention is the good news and hope that is buried in this story.

Two (2) teenage employees, outnumbered dozens to one, had the character, courage and integrity to come to the initial victims aid! Think about that for a moment, how many people today would be so willing as to place themselves in harms way against a wave of hostile aggressors?:dunno:

Their parents should be damn proud of their children today!:rockwoot:

Regards,

Doug

A LOT of people have stated, it doesn't affect them, they're just evacuating.

I think the heros should be on the victim's Christmas list.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Maybe, but I don't think it was racially or at least mainly racially motivated. Two black teens and one white were attacked by the scum.
    Whether or not it was racially motivated, I believe his claim was pretty accurate. There's a moratorium in the MSM on covering racial issues honestly, and those that don't support the story line do not get covered. Those that can be twisted to fit the story line with be twisted.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    I am just getting into the practice of carrying a second magazine on my person. I guess this is a good example why. I suspect, however, that the dirtbag cowards assaulting innocents would be running after the first or second shot hit its intended target.

Ibtl, nuthin...ibttcd.
    (In before the thread completely disappears)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cockroaches in a cluster. Turn on the lights (fire a rd. or 2) and the disperse very rapidly. Mob mentality.

And to those who stepped up, good on you.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Absolutely horrible but major courage buy the two that tried to help
    I agree it def. took some courage to step in a big thumbs up to there bravery and courage!!!!

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Between evil and crazy people I quit carrying my 1911 (it's is now traded) and revolvers, now my EDC is a high capacity pistol plus one or two mags. I am picky where I go and at what time, just common sense to me.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Whether or not it was racially motivated, I believe his claim was pretty accurate. There's a moratorium in the MSM on covering racial issues honestly, and those that don't support the story line do not get covered. Those that can be twisted to fit the story line with be twisted.

For his first sentence I would be inclined to agree. For his second not so much, which is the one I was referring to.

Top Bottom