• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I have successfully wrangled the wife and mini monkeys for a couple hours around lunch. We were headed from Indy to Columbus anyway, so this is going to be a fun pit stop on the way. Quite the accomplishment since Mrs. Monkey is an extreme introvert and this will probably test her limits.

Really looking forward to it, especially for the kids. oldest is really getting into his bb gun, and his little sister (5) WANTS to but cant handle the stiff trigger of it. Cant wait to see her face when she gets to do what her big brother does with my 10/22.

Last edited:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    The 7.62x39 POF upper might not happen, unexpected things and someone keeps teasing me that a long awaited backordered gun may ship soon so need funds for that just in case.

We'll see though, might be able to borrow one

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I guess I didn't miss this already. Things got hectic for me for a while and I ust have marked it on calendar incorrectly. Yippee! :woot:

I am still a Definite maybe though. I am really wanting to make it too. As for what I will bring in the firearm dept, whatever strikes me, I don't really have anything too cool or that everyone and their brothers/sisters haven't alreayd fired. One thing I will bring is ammo/ though I need to look it al over to see what type wil be most needed... I see many whom I want to meet in person so far, don't know how much tey want to meet me but I want to meet them. So again, unless I wind p sick or laied up on my back again, I will be there.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    if my tax stamp comes through in time I will have a couple SBR AR's to bring. otherwise just one

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well, I guess I didn't miss this already. Things got hectic for me for a while and I ust have marked it on calendar incorrectly. Yippee! :woot:

I am still a Definite maybe though. I am really wanting to make it too. As for what I will bring in the firearm dept, whatever strikes me, I don't really have anything too cool or that everyone and their brothers/sisters haven't alreayd fired. One thing I will bring is ammo/ though I need to look it al over to see what type wil be most needed... I see many whom I want to meet in person so far, don't know how much tey want to meet me but I want to meet them. So again, unless I wind p sick or laied up on my back again, I will be there.

if my tax stamp comes through in time I will have a couple SBR AR's to bring. otherwise just one

If you guys are doing requests......

Warthog I would love to shoot the HK 94.

Allen, I hope you are bringing the 9mm AR, I'll have mags this time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom