• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Last weekend I started hiding my gun videos on YouTube. I wanted to be sure of the policy before doing something permanent. This weekend, I'm deleting them. I got a message today on the Video Manager that YouTube has deleted videos. I'm not sure which ones.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Bloke on the Range" has had his channel terminated.

BotR is a super-tame gun channel about range shooting in Switzerland. Apparently his channel has been found to be against "community standards", and shut down without warning.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

BotR is a super-tame gun channel about range shooting in Switzerland. Apparently his channel has been found to be against "community standards", and shut down without warning.

Yep....More info below...

[video=youtube;mioaK67utgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mioaK67utgs[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Can’t have any Europeans who like guns. Because everyone in Europ is sensible about such things.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]And I like how they claim (FB too) that they need to ban because the content isnt appropriate in all countries. Uhhh... Flag it. They already have the ability to restrict content by country or region. Granted with a VPN you can get around those, but still. They dont have to ban as there are already mechanisms in place to control where content can be viewed. But we all know its just an excuse to make the [STRIKE]bad[/STRIKE] evil guns go away.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thankfully I think my channel is still small enough to were their not noticing it, but Ive backed up all my vidoes up just incase it gets deleted..

I did see this morning that 8541 Tactical had some stuff removed today also..

Top Bottom