• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    he is not teaching, does not pretend to be an instructor either. if you are taking his class, well, that's your problem.

his show is entertaining, so is Hickok45. you've gotta give them that.

Therein lies the problem. Ask Hickok45 or any of the rest of the larger gun related YouTubers if they care to be associated with FPSRussia. They, for the most part, provide safe useful information. FPSRussia on the other hand sets dangerous, JackAss like, examples for those too naive to understand firearm safety. Those same naive folks think all gun owners are just like the jackass they see.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    People watch movies where proper firearms handling isnt done, and you have to expect its gonna happen with people like fpsrussia too.

The difference is, anyone with a brain can tell that fpsrussia is an entertainer. Hickok is actually pretty good at showing proper handling, as well as just general firearms knowledge. I feel like hes just being an honest shooter, no tricks, just a good guy, making good videos. Hes my fav by far.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Ask Hickok45 or any of the rest of the larger gun related YouTubers if they care to be associated with FPSRussia.

right.

[video=youtube;J6zffrb4CiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zffrb4CiQ[/video]

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    are you mad because he shot Bieber?

hqdefault.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I like mainprepper and the patriotnurse.
    They don't need to drop the f bomb every other sentence to get a point across.
    But one shouldn't be teaching some of the BS that they do, and refusing to offer a syllabus without paying for a class. How does someone know if it's going to be beneficial. Won't even give a brief summary of skills to be learned.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I watch every Hickok45 and MAC video that gets posted, other channels are here and there. I think MAC is pretty busy with his website/forum "thebangswitch.com", I know he used to be sponsored by INGO but I don't see their logo at the end of his videos anymore. I dunno, but youtube rules!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    A perfect example of how he damages the firearms community. (Also of dangerous trigger discipline.)
    Feed the trolls and they'll live on.

are you the trigger police? I wonder if you write to someone every time you watch a movie or TV show.

by the way, you are implicating he killed his partner, would you elaborate on that?

Top Bottom