• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Going back home to PA first of next month to fish... I always bring back a few cases when I do

I have heard...Ruby Tuesdays has Yuengling available on draft! Haven't been to one myself to see this first hand, but wife did....Their web site shows this too!

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    As others have said not available in c. Indiana. I had someome in the carolinas. Loved it. Not really a beer drinker myself. Damn shame not in indy. But budwiser sales would plumit. Saw more yongling beer being drank down south than bud...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I do love Yuengling, but I'm having a heck of a time getting Three Floyd's Alpha King anymore, I've got to take a loan out when I find it and buy a bunch of it.

Three Floyd's is experiencing growth problems, demand is a little hard to meet at times for them.

Looks like it's time to push your local store out there in Putman County to pick up the pace and order a few extra cases when it comes back in stock.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Three Floyd's is experiencing growth problems, demand is a little hard to meet at times for them.

This has been their problem for quite a while! They brew great beer, so demand is high. But their size keeps them from cranking out the quantity of beer needed to meet demand.

Top Bottom