T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    *TRADED

Face to face in the Fort Wayne area (No shipping)
    Buyer must meet the following: be at least 21 years old, have a valid Indiana Drivers License, and I prefer to see a License To Carry Handgun (LTCH)

Zastava Serbian Yugo N-Pap AK47
    Manufactured Date: 01/08/2013
    Condition: Good used
    Caliber: 7.62x39
    Round count: ~1000rds by me, I purchased new in Dec. of 2013
    Version: Gen II, uses double stack mags and has correct bolt to match those mags (this is NOT one of the first gen models that had the magwell opened up and used existing bolt that was designed for single stack mags)
    Trigger: Tapco G2 Single hook design
    Sights: Factory, front post is painted orange (sights are straight and NOT canted)
    Magwell fit: very very minimal wobble with Yugo Steel Mags and almost no movement with Magpul Pmags
    Safety: Factory with cutout to hold bolt open
    Grip: Magpul

Modifications/Blemishes:
    *I have made several modifications to this rifle and nothing has made the gun unsafe. I am a person of honesty and integrity and do not want someone to see the rifle in person or take home after buying and be upset about anything I tried to "sweep under the rug" on them. I want all the good and the bad to be seen on this rifle by the buyer before purchasing. The gun functions great and I would not being selling it if it did not perform well. I would rather swallow my pride and admit that I'm not the perfect gunsmith out there and be honest with you up front about what I've done than have you upset at me later for not being truthful.

- Lower handguard has had several rails and a Magpul vertical grip mounted to it at one time or another, it's still functional and the pictures show what's been done (several holes drilled and indentations)
    - Buttstock has a rear sling attachment point added that is functional and very secure, the wood was dremeled out to allow the mount to sit flush, the work is marginal in my humble opinion and their is an area that started to chip that lead to me putting a small square of clear two-part epoxy on it (this is pictured)
    - Side rail for the scope mount has three rivets that secure it to the receiver that I felt were loose and I made a rivet squeezer out of a 24" bolt cutter set to attempt and crimp the rivets tighter (Google it, it's actually a popular thing among AK people). Well the rivet squeezer worked and did tighten the rivets up, however their are wear marks as a result of this and the rear rivet was crimped too much in my opinion, but is still tight and holding. The other two rivets came out good, but I have included a picture of the rear one for your viewing pleasure.
    - Bolt carrier had what I thought was an issue when slowly racking the bolt and was popping up at the rear most travel and getting hung up on the receiver side rail (there is a factory cutout area there where it allows you to remove the bolt during disassembly). I thought the issue was with the carrier and got the old dremel out to "smooth and taper" the area on the bolt carrier. It did not correct the issue. After getting educated from Google I realized the issue was the recoil spring guide rod needed tweeked a little and was pulling the bolt up slightly. That corrected the issue for the most part from what I can tell. Every AK I have owned (2 Wasr and a Polish Tantal) also did this when cycling the bolt by hand slowly. I really don't think there was ever an issue to begin with and I just couldn't leave well enough alone. The pictures show what I did and the one pic compares to the other side for reference. I just ran 90 rounds through this yesterday with zero issues. Sorry for the long story, but wanted to be detailed on this.

Included in sale with Rifle only: Box, papers, and (1) 30 rd Magpul Pmag
    $500
    (I paid $650 plus tax new, my price reflects the previously mentioned modifications/blemishes)

Also available:
    (2) Scope Mounts
    - Modified Midwest Industries Clone (Ebay - "Black Rifle Tactical"), very solid mount and is centered perfectly over the rifle (pics upon request)
    - Modified Kalinka Optics SVD BP-02 Mount, also very solid and centered perfectly over the rifle (pics upon request)
    $50 for both

(5) Additional 30 round mags

- 2 Yugo Steel Bolt Hold Open
    - 3 Magpul PMag
    $60 for all 5 together

Ace Yugo AK Receiver Block (AKRBY) & Ace AR buffer tube adapter
    - Receiver block has been modified to fit the N-Pap (rear rivets interfered, however I believe the O-Pap ones do not for some reason)
    - use the two together and you can attach an AR buffer tube/stock to the rifle (if you use just the Receiver Block then you can use other stocks from Ace and other brands that mount with two bolts)
    $30 for both

AMMO:
    840 rounds of various steel case (Wolf, Tulammo, Russian White Box Lacquered)
    $210

TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE IS $850
    (I would prefer to sell/trade as a package if possible)

Trade Interests:
    - 10.5" 5.56 AR Upper (w/carbine length gas system)
    - 20" 5.56 AR Upper (w/rifle length gas system)
    - Vortex Riflescope as partial trade (Crossfire II or Diamondback)
    - Slightly interested in .308 rifle, semi auto or bolt action, AR style or HK91/PTR91 style maybe
    - Open to other offers, feel free to ask (worst I will say is no thank you)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    I will take the ace receiver block and m4 adapter if you decide to sell separately and ship them to me, let me know please

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom