• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Saw possibly the one of the greatest accomplishments ever! Had a little bet/contest going with some guys at work. The goal was for one guy to eat a case (30 White Castles) in 1 hour. Loser had to buy lunch for the whole location. Well I had to back my boy because I felt this year was the year.

Last year he ate 24 cheese burgers in 45 minutes. So we removed the cheese and gave him some extra time.

Well this year he ate 29 burgers in 60 minutes. So, we lost the bet. :( But I told him that if he got the last one down I would cover the the cost for both of us. What a team player! He got those 30 sliders down in 1 hour 2 minutes. :):

It cost me lunch for the whole crew, but boy what a show! :rockwoot: I couldn't be more proud.

Here's the picture. And yes he felt as bad as he looks. Says he isn't going to try a repeat next year.

utf-8BMTAwTUVESUE5NUlNQUcwMTcwLmpwZw.jpg

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Man, one guy taking down a Dirty Thirty in an hour?

Respect!

White Castle always makes me feel how he looks in the picture... whether I have 3 or 13! I still swing through the drive-thru every time I'm "down South" though... ;)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Man, one guy taking down a Dirty Thirty in an hour?

Respect!

White Castle always makes me feel how he looks in the picture... whether I have 3 or 13! I still swing through the drive-thru every time I'm "down South" though... ;)

1 hour 2 minutes. If he would have finished in 59 minutes and 59 secs the other guys were buying lunch. As it stands I am out a small wad of cash (which I won't tell my wife about) but it doesn't take anything away from a real accomplishment.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That's abusive. You are a terrible friend.

Hey I bought his lunch didn't I? 30 burgers is over 4200 calories. I would go as far as to say I bought him lunch and dinner for a couple of days. White Castles the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe next I will spring for a pack of Charmin.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Many moons ago, me and my cousin ate 100 White Castles. We pulled to the drive through, he told the girl, "I want 100 White Castles, 2 medium fries and 1 large diet coke and 1 large regular coke." The girl laughed and said "yeah, right." He told her again and we ate everyone of them. That was back about 1984 or 1985.

Coltguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    I like me some "Sliders" but 30 is a bit much for me. Your friend will never make the W/C special Olympics with out doing 30 in less than 60 minutes.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Many moons ago, me and my cousin ate 100 White Castles. We pulled to the drive through, he told the girl, "I want 100 White Castles, 2 medium fries and 1 large diet coke and 1 large regular coke." The girl laughed and said "yeah, right." He told her again and we ate everyone of them. That was back about 1984 or 1985.
    That's when they were cheap, too.

30 down in 1 hour, 30 out in the next hour. Better go ahead and get the Charmin.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Verrt, that reminds me about the Taco Bell Grande meal challenge back in college. Can't rember what quanties make up the meal, but in short is supposed to feed a family of 4 with a variety of tacos, burritos, and nachos.

I never made it (I literally am a light weight), but several of the o-line on our football team did it no problem. Two even topped it off with an extra large blizzard at DQ!

And speaking of the dirty 30...anyone try to kill a dirty 30 of Keystone Light in a single sitting?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I hope you got him some really soft toilet paper and maybe some flushable wipes. Might have to get him a 5 pack of tighty whiteys too.

Top Bottom