• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    There is some joker near the Po Boy place I go to in Avon, who has a zebra statue in his yard. On 10th or Rockville, don't remember which.

Might be he works for the DNR.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    THere are actually some ELk in LaGrange County. I spoke with an FFL over there who shot a cow last season. There was a hilljack family over there with some exotics and they had some Elk escape and start reproducing. The FFL identified it as an elk, saw it had no ear tags and popped it. When he called DNR, they told him he did not need to tag it as it was a feral. Lots of great meat!

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    lol put the crack pipe down. and leave the zoo. call a cab and if you can.. sleep it off. drink some O.J. and youll be right as rain.:D

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Theres an amish guy in Lagrange county that keeps zebras, but I highly doubt there are any running wild in Indiana especially that were released by the DNR.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    There's a huge difference between saying "There could be <insert animal> living here." and "There ARE <insert animal> living here."

I'm glad the DNR normally verifies and validates before speculating.

medic67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Columbus IN
    I can't wait till they reintroduce the Farten, it is a cross between a Fisher and a Marten. It would be nice to see Farten here, I do believe that there are some here already. I haven't seen any but I have heard a few and they do give off a distinct odor.

marine2f3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Why would they reintroduce them into the wild her if they are not native here? Maybe you should check your facts first.

Top Bottom