• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I ditched paypal & venmo a few months ago after their "mistake" & don't plan to go back.

I have never used a different form of epayment, my banks are not listed on Zelle's website.

Any recommendations on these or another option?

thanks in advance

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I ditched paypal & venmo a few months ago after their "mistake" & don't plan to go back.

I have never used a different form of epayment, my banks are not listed on Zelle's website.

Any recommendations on these or another option?

thanks in advance
    Small local banks? Zelle was created by the big banks to keep the money in house rather than outsiders like PayPal and Venmo. I like Zelle for the few I have done…

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've used all of them. Cashapp is simple to set up, more people use Zelle probably though.

Cash app is the same company as Square, just FYI.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't know what you're using it for, but keep in mind but your protection using Zelle is extremely extremely limited for commercial transactions and fraud.

djay7677

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2022
    Mishawaka IN
    I don't know what you're using it for, but keep in mind but your protection using Zelle is extremely extremely limited for commercial transactions and fraud.
    Agreed... lots of benefits if you're the one receiving funds in the fact that you won't worry about chargebacks etc but when if you're the one sending... once it's gone, it's gone.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Lots of scammers on Marketplace that claim to only take Zelle or Venmo, so don't get one or the other without educating yourself on the scammers' process.

Venmo seemed to be a monumental PITA when I tried to set up an account last summer, I finally gave up on setting it up. I keep a separate "play" account in a credit union for such transactions, keeping the mother lode completely isolated from any of these e-payment options that I use. Even my credit union has an electronic bill pay option (not via Zelle), but it's a function of them mailing a check to the recipient upon my request.

Top Bottom