Zero Tolerance ZT200? Yes, oh yes . . . +1 to Brad!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So! Brad has enabled my addiction by supplying me with a ZT200. Thanks, Brad!

I've been wanting a Zero Tolerance knife for a long time.
    It got worse when a buddy got his ZT200.
    Then my brother got a ZT350 with the tiger stripe blade.
    Then a guy in my squad at an IDPA match had a ZT350 in each pocket.

Really, I didn't have any choice after all that happened. The pressure was too great and I succumbed.

Furthermore, I am not sorry.

I'm 98% pleased with the edge I've put on it so far.

I don't think I could break this thing if I tried.

I like it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Alas, I have no camera. Not even in my trusty flip-phone! But . . . here is what it looks like on the Kai website:

zt0200_grey__666x250.jpg

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Brad and I really appreciate your business as well as any INGO member who supports us. Enjoy your new knife it is a great one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Brad and I really appreciate your business as well as any INGO member who supports us. Enjoy your new knife it is a great one.

You are welcome! I should also mention that I paid in the afternoon on a Friday and Brad took the trouble to get it into the USPS system right away and I had it in my chubby raccoon-like giant toddler's hands the next morning! On Saturday! Woo-hoo! THAT IS EXCELLENT SERVICE.

When I'm ready to get my Junglas, guess where I'm getting it?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have an 0350 composite blade (Elmax!)... I'm the third owner.

Other than it being a bit dirty from pocket carry - it's fantastic.

I also have a jonsing for a 0750 Talon - and for no good reason. It ain't too practical but it looks mean. (Kind of like me...HAH!)

-J-

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Picked up a 0200ST from Brad in the group buy. It is an absolute tank of a knife. I have been carrying it daily for about a month now and could not be more pleased with it. Brad is such a high pressure salesman I don't understand how anyone could resist the temptation.

Dirty Steve

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    :laugh:

I love my 0350's.

Which you lorded over me at Union Jack, if I recall! Hmph!

I have an 0350 composite blade (Elmax!)... I'm the third owner.

Other than it being a bit dirty from pocket carry - it's fantastic.

I also have a jonsing for a 0750 Talon - and for no good reason. It ain't too practical but it looks mean. (Kind of like me...HAH!)

-J-

I think I'll go for a ZT300 next. The 350 is too teensy and delicate for my liking.

Picked up a 0200ST from Brad in the group buy. It is an absolute tank of a knife. I have been carrying it daily for about a month now and could not be more pleased with it. Brad is such a high pressure salesman I don't understand how anyone could resist the temptation.

Dirty Steve

I know, right? I'm pretty sure he did a Jedi mind trick to get me to send a PM to him and ask him to order a knife for me. It was scary!

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Once you get the itch or fever for a new blade it is like the "Borg" say: Resistance is futile. Enjoy your 200. I bought the 350 blacked out in the group buy and for me it is a tank. Now looking at a 561, but I got to hold an 801 (I think) at the Glass City Show yesterday and it great one too. What an addiction to have... :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Indeed!

And, it pays to support INGO advertisers! Brad gave me a deal that beat the big online sites by quite a bit!

Of course, between Brad (and soon Knife Lady) and LED Warehouse, I have two addictions competing!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday I confessed to the Boss of Me that I had, in fact, purchased the ZT0200. Which I didn't technically need.

I survived.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Confessed,...what are you doing man! I only do face to face and cash with that knife dealer guy in shady parking lots off of the interstate. Bring said purchase home and immediately place in gun safe or in pocket and carry daily. Once she see it, it's old news by then. "oh, I had this one for quite a while". No traceable transaction....

Dirty Steve

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I haven't told mine about the 0561, but I suspect she has seen it lying on the counter a few times.

She may be storing the data for use later when it's convenient for her.

Confessed,...what are you doing man! I only do face to face and cash with that knife dealer guy in shady parking lots off of the interstate. Bring said purchase home and immediately place in gun safe or in pocket and carry daily. Once she see it, it's old news by then. "oh, I had this one for quite a while". No traceable transaction....

Dirty Steve

I'm just not that bright, sadly.

Ahburns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    West Lafayette
    I haven't told mine about the 0561, but I suspect she has seen it lying on the counter a few times.

Lucky for me my girlfriend does not have much interest in all the knives I have lying around. If I get a new one she does not differentiate it from the rest. The same goes for me with her shoes and purses. I don't really notice if an item is new or different unless she tells me. Of course there are exceptions, especially if the knife is really distinct or has a blade like the benchmade onslaught.

Top Bottom