• ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Zildjian and Sabian Cymbals and Boom Stands

All prices below are OBO. Make an offer. All cymbals are professional quality, and in perfect working condition (absolutely NO cracks). Trades may be considered, but I really want cash to help pay for my new AR. Trade interests are primarily 9mm and AR-15 stuff, or maybe a good generator. I have a drum set in a separate ad, so look there for shells and such. I collected cymbals for my drums like I now am collecting guns, but due to a back injury, I can no longer play the drums, so I have several great cymbals to sell, most of which I did not even use much. FTF or shipped is fine, but the box required to safely ship the cymbals is $5, so please add $15 to ship (cannot ship stands). I'm in the Carmel area. You may come and test the cymbals in person with no commitment to buy, or meet me in the area for pickup also.

NOTICE: Obviously, with a back injury I could not clean the cymbals for the picture, but I'm sure they will all shine up beautifully with some cymbal cleaner. I do have a bottle of cymbal cleaner I could give to the first buyer that asks.

All prices are negotiable. The prices listed below represent the fair used value IMO. Many of these cost over $250 new, so I'm not going to give them away for significantly less than my estimated value, unless you can prove that I erred in my estimation. Add a boom stand for $20 each with thick felt and plastic cymbal protector included!

A Custom Ping Ride 22" (rare, perfect ride sound for all genres)- Fair. $140 (top center)
    A Custom Projection Crash 16" (swooshy and bright crash)- Good. $140 (middle left)
    A Custom Crash 15" (fast swooshy crash) - Good - Very Good $150 (middle right)
    A Custom China 20" (rare, like a crash gong)- Great. $180 (middle bottom)
    A Rock Crash 17" (80's Block Letters, great hard rock sound) - Great $140 (top left)
    A Rock Crash 16" (loud powerful crash) - Fair. $130 (bottom left)
    Sabian AAX 18" (hard rock sound, barely used, almost like new)- Great. $155 (bottom right)
    Sabian AA Splash 10" (best splash sound imaginable)- Good. $70 (lower right)
    Sabian AA Sound Control - (top right) Rare, awesome sound, my oldest cymbal, make offer or I'll keep

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom