• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    I just hope no matter the verdict people can keep calm. No need to lose your cool over a case that sets no precedent. Keep the rioting at bay, please. Did I mention I chose a bad time to go to Florida?

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    In the real world... by the BOOKS, it all comes down to what GZ thought was "justifiable" when his head was being pounded into the concrete.

Some of you can call yourselves macho or manly... but if my head is being slammed into concrete, that is ABSOLUTELY enough to knock you unconscious, leaving you dead or serious bodily injury...
    Which is where my firearm would be discharged. That doesn't mean that GZ did EVERYTHING right.... but up to the point of him being hit my TM, it was justifiable.

Hell, hit him with some charge in the line of being overly aggressive to investigate without having LE there... but he does NOT deserve a murder charge. Period.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ........................ No need to lose your cool over a case that sets no precedent..........

I believe Zimmerman used deadly force for the single purpose of stopping his attacker. If found guilty of murder or manslaughter, why does this not set a legal precedent that can have severe and long lasting consequences?

If Zimmerman is found guilty, then States then Country can pass laws that prohibit you from using your firearm to defend yourself.

This is why I am scared.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Fox news just announced a verdict has been reached and will be broadcast in about 10 minutes. Should be interesting to hear.

Top Bottom