• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    As the title says... I just noticed it while picking up some pizza.

I will be sending them a note explaining why the sign is stupid (does nothing but **** off legal gun carriers).

Apparently my letter to Tuchman Cleaners did some good because they no longer have the sign.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Maybe I should call in a pizza order (8 pizzas for a party should do it), and then call them and tell them that since they wouldn't allow me in the building I couldn't pick it up.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That would be a dick move.

It's not my fault if they don't want my money. The risk to me is I get there and there's no sign, and then I have to buy 8 pizzas.

If people want those signs to come down this is how you do it. They won't stay up if they KNOW they're losing money specifically because of them.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    That would be a dick move.

Absolutely agreed. To those who disagree, why the hell would you want to leave a bad impression of gun owners? This would be obviously intentional. Furthermore, we must support their right to post the sign in the first place. Else, we are fighting the same battle as anti gunners. I support the right to post no guns signs. I'll bring my business elsewhere and make my word heard, but would NEVER derail them for posting it.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Absolutely agreed. To those who disagree, why the hell would you want to leave a bad impression of gun owners? This would be obviously intentional. Furthermore, we must support their right to post the sign in the first place. Else, we are fighting the same battle as anti gunners. I support the right to post no guns signs. I'll bring my business elsewhere and make my word heard, but would NEVER derail them for posting it.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Sadly, I cant find a way to send that specific location a letter/email. So I sent one to corporate. I am sure they care much less than the franchise owner.

mulksman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    North of the Fort

Lighten up goodykitty.... I'm pretty confident OP was just throwing it out there! We realize that if this horrible act of redemption was actually carried out, that newspaper and media outlets across the country would point the finger at INGO and 2A supporters EVERYWHERE. The feds would probably put extra pressure on our state government to speed up the pending elimination of our LTCH rights as well.

So in short...... don't do it man......put the phone down and DO NOT order them 8 pizza's.............. please!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Lighten up goodykitty.... I'm pretty confident OP was just throwing it out there! We realize that if this horrible act of redemption was actually carried out, that newspaper and media outlets across the country would point the finger at INGO and 2A supporters EVERYWHERE. The feds would probably put extra pressure on our state government to speed up the pending elimination of our LTCH rights as well.

So in short...... don't do it man......put the phone down and DO NOT order them 8 pizza's.............. please!

:rolleyes:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    OP never said anything about not picking up orders.

I just let everyone know so they can go across the street to Amore for their pizza instead and possibly let them know WHY they arent getting pizza there anymore.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    This movie was full of "dick moves". :joke:
    image_zpsdbd3e42c.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    OP never said anything about not picking up orders.

I just let everyone know so they can go across the street to Amore for their pizza instead and possibly let them know WHY they arent getting pizza there anymore.
    I like Papa John's, but Amoré is better anyhow.

Top Bottom