• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

That was a different one, although I thought the school said there was no ammo with it. The one where they found the .22 in the toilet was in May. They also had one last school year/this year where a kid brought an unloaded pellet gun to school. I felt bad for the kid in that one, he's not "special" but very gullible and was talked into bringing it in by another kid to get him into trouble.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll bet $20 that some kid discovered it in his pocket by mistake, said 'oh crap' and tried to flush it.

Thanks KellyInAvon, you actually made me look up the definition of 'verklempt'.
    Back when SNL was funny Mike Myers did a skit called Coffee Talk. He was in drag and basically imitating his MIL. "I'm getting a little verklempt... talk amongst yourselves..."

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Well to be fair it WAS 8 to 10 rounds of .45... I mean, the destructive potential was underestimated.*
    I really don't know why bomb disposal wasn't called in. They dropped the ball here.

Yes! I’m pretty sure they only dropped one 45 acp each on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and look at the results of that!

So it wasn't just me! Unbelievable destructive potential, all just lying there. In a school parking lot! I'm surprised they didn't evacuate the county!

Top Bottom