• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anybody coming to Kokomo to be a zombie drop by the shop and say hello!

Just make sure to be out of makeup. :ar15:

:):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    The girl Ive been talking to pointed this out to me on Facebook. I'm really thinking about signing up. Both her and her sister already did. I think it could be fun. Funny thing is the director has the same name as one of our supervisors at work.... I'm gonna have to ask him Sunday night if he's the director and see if I can get in :)

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    The film group is going to have a table at Kokomo Con on the 23rd. I plan on attending and will know more after then. Kokomo Con is a comic & Toy show at the Kokmo Event Center 1500 North Reed Road, Kokomo, IN 46901-259. Same place as the gun shows.

If anyone is interested Kokomo Con is Saturday the 23rd 10-6pm. http://WWW.KOKOMOCON.COM

facebook page which is updated regularly:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 9025416797

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just signed up for an audition for this movie today. I just figured it would be fun to do, and why not give it a try since its close to home.

That and I work with the director ;)

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    we should get ahold of the writers/directors and see if theyll let us do a INGO swat team type deal....pick like 25-50 guys or gals to ride around in trucks with guns blasting zombies....no interaction with the main characters....just a bunch of rednecks whoopin and hollarin shooting out of back of pickup trucks killin zombies and runnin'em over. like a 30 second skit while the teenagers hide in a building watching us out a window then we just drive off in the distance lookin for more.....i would laugh my a$$ off

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    we should get ahold of the writers/directors and see if theyll let us do a INGO swat team type deal....pick like 25-50 guys or gals to ride around in trucks with guns blasting zombies....no interaction with the main characters....just a bunch of rednecks whoopin and hollarin shooting out of back of pickup trucks killin zombies and runnin'em over. like a 30 second skit while the teenagers hide in a building watching us out a window then we just drive off in the distance lookin for more.....i would laugh my a$$ off

:+1: I am 100% all for this idea

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town

Heck yea that sounds like a plan lol :rockwoot:It would be fun lol

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

haha that would be hilarious! I even told him that if they have a part for a zombie hunter, that I'd provide my own weapons, they'd just have to provide the blank rounds. I'd say that's a pretty good deal don't you? :D

Top Bottom