• ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just tried this on my GF

Well I just tried this zombie scenario on my live in GF as an excuse to buy out all the 40 s&w ammo that I can get my hands on. Didn't work, but I did at least, get 200 rnds of WWB from Walmart on Coldwater in Ft. Wayne.

Udo Kar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    I collect 1/6 scale zombies from a company called Sideshow Toys . My wife told me last week its either the guns or zombies that have to go , so there goes my zombie army lol . :popcorn:

silkpoet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I collect 1/6 scale zombies from a company called Sideshow Toys . My wife told me last week its either the guns or zombies that have to go , so there goes my zombie army lol . :popcorn:

Very sad. Couldn't you just tell her the zombies were targets, ergo part of your gun collection?

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    A 'zombie' outbreak sounds like movie fun, but it can happen. Rabbies is a serious illness, and can cause 'zombie' like attributes. Imagine a mass Rabbies outbreak, where your fellow man has lost his ability to reason. You guys sholuld check out the movie, "The Crazies". The closest to a true epidemic I've seen in a movie. No super powers, just people loosing their minds.

Rudy3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    A 'zombie' outbreak sounds like movie fun, but it can happen. Rabbies is a serious illness, and can cause 'zombie' like attributes. Imagine a mass Rabbies outbreak, where your fellow man has lost his ability to reason. You guys sholuld check out the movie, "The Crazies". The closest to a true epidemic I've seen in a movie. No super powers, just people loosing their minds.

Now you're taking all the fun out of it! while gunning down hordes of reanimated flesh starved brainless cannibals can be viewed as civic duty and is indeed defensible in any court of law. (Should one find a court of law in a post apocalyptic zombie infested wasteland) While on the other hand headshooting sick people is illegal in some municipalities, (check your local laws folks, a word to the wise), and in some cultures it is even considered downright rude!

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i finally got a got look at their tattoo and they are gay anyone else see that? or did they just do it for the video?

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Rudy3 absolute plus 1 here!!!!!

The wife came home yesterday and said she was on the "Emergency Preparedness" team....."Zombie Attack SHTF Crew" is what I heard. She waved off the idea, but not after a little bit of thought. She knows I'm right, just can't say it.

redbeard28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    i was worried about zombies not dieing from a head shot when that lady in the news survived a bullet in the brain. . . . . i thought s#$t there goes the game plan but then i realized that you could just cut their head off no teeth, no infectious bite. . . . . also zombies idealy will be governed by almost the same laws of physics as we are ergo still just flesh and bone not tough as nails leather skin, no seeing in the dark and no thought process only hunger. . . in theory all you need is a good set of hockey or football pads but. . . . . and i do stress the but they will never tire and will continue toy feed so you will run out of steam long before they do i think my everyday life is boreing and cannot wait for the big Z bang

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    i was worried about zombies not dieing from a head shot when that lady in the news survived a bullet in the brain. . . . . i thought s#$t there goes the game plan but then i realized that you could just cut their head off no teeth, no infectious bite. . . . . also zombies idealy will be governed by almost the same laws of physics as we are ergo still just flesh and bone not tough as nails leather skin, no seeing in the dark and no thought process only hunger. . . in theory all you need is a good set of hockey or football pads but. . . . . and i do stress the but they will never tire and will continue toy feed so you will run out of steam long before they do i think my everyday life is boreing and cannot wait for the big Z bang

Shark suit dude... shark suit.

redbeard28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    lol yes. . . . . . or that bear watcher suit made from synthetic spider silk light weight but still very durable

Top Bottom