• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNIs4YKtZM]YouTube - Danger 50000 Volts Zombies 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKABcFtDLDU]YouTube - Danger 50000 Volts Zombies 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbnxcMtkf0M]YouTube - Danger 50000 Volts Zombies 3[/ame]

Stelkage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Griffith
    That was fantastic. I don't know how I've never come across it before. I always keep a few boxes of ammo just in case of a zombie attack.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Since I just completed the game Dead Rising last night I feel that I am somewhat of an expert in this field now. I can say that by far the best defensive weapon in a zombie event is your standard shotgun, however sawing the barrel off may be helpful as well. If you are unable to find a shotgun the next best weapon is a good sharp katana or large hunting knife. One should always be on the lookout for escaped convicts wreaking havoc and snipers. And for the love of God stay out of the mall!

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I suggest going to a bookstore and picking up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. It is humurous as well as informative. There are things in there you would have never thought of.

kimbld89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    There is a legitimate book on Zombie survival if anyone out there is interested. It talks about the virus and what we need to do to survive an epidemic like this. I think if we are prepared for zombies then we will surely be prepared if it ever comes to Martial Law.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    I am now completely prepared. I purchased Max Brooks' "The Zombie Survival Guide" this afternoon. I will soon know all that I could ever need to about the undead.

Broncomansam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    I suggest going to a bookstore and picking up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. It is humurous as well as informative. There are things in there you would have never thought of.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't that book say the M1 Carbine is the best anti-zombie weapon? If so i would argue that one. No offense to the M1, but I'm guessing you'll find stockpiles of 5.56 and 7.62 a little easier.

Flitmob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I am planning on lifting my cherokee and with the lift kit install a shotgun holder and shotgun under the rear seat with several boxes of ammo and a first aid kit. I also plan on having a .357 magnum. If you have played resident evil one you know Barry used a Magnum and it will blow off a Zombies head in one hit. I figure if zombies attack I need a 4x4 to get out of city. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to survive the attack which I feel will happen in my lifetime.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    But the problem there is you have to be able TO get out of the city. The roads will all be jammed with abandoned cars. Max tells us in his book, and I tend to agree, that a dirt bike (motorcycle) will be your best bet.

As for the M1. I will have to go back and check. But I believe that he states any semi auto assault weapon will get the job done. No need to waste ammo with full auto!

y3khunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Zombie Invasion? why has our government, which is so concerned with our well being not done anything about this. I find it unsettling that such a threat to our nation has yet to be officially addressed. lol.

Top Bottom