• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What is alot less? Spill the beans Brad! In a PM if you want.

The MAP agreement that ZT dealers have would allow them to sell the knife at $200.00 minimum., but not every ZT dealer honors their MAP agreement. No I don't have any left in stock...this was a limited edition knife and the few they allowed me are already gone. :D There is a possibility that I might be able to get more...but there is no guarantee.

Update: The first 1000 made are a limited edition and serial numbered. ZT will have this model in a standard production run model probably early next year.

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The MAP agreement that ZT dealers have would allow them to sell the knife at $200.00 minimum., but not every ZT dealer honors their MAP agreement. No I don't have any left in stock...this was a limited edition knife and the few they allowed me are already gone. :D There is a possibility that I might be able to get more...but there is no guarantee.

holy jeez brad you had some and DIDN'T let me know? there has to be some sort of punishment for this.

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    When the 0550 hits the streets it will have a coated blade and different blade steel.

Also after taking mine apart, which I thought the liner was rusted as others claimed it is rust free. :rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Update: The first 1000 made are a limited edition and serial numbered. ZT will have this model in a standard production run model probably early next year.

holy jeez brad you had some and DIDN'T let me know? there has to be some sort of punishment for this.

I know a dealer (Knife Lady), she takes care of her customers and would NEVER do something like this! :rolleyes:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    stony just a heads up. a lot of them are being recalled for liner replacements ( yours may or may not be effected). awesome blade and i am not trying to take anything from your thread just wanted you to know as i was on for one but its been delayed because of this :(

something about the liners being rusty they are talking about it a lot over on bladeforums. some were not effected though and others were really bad and some minor so again just a heads up

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Stony, why don't you bring that into work next week and i'll test it out opening a few blade crates. We'll see how well it holds that edge! ;)

That's sounds like a plan. :D

stony just a heads up. a lot of them are being recalled for liner replacements ( yours may or may not be effected). awesome blade and i am not trying to take anything from your thread just wanted you to know as i was on for one but its been delayed because of this :(

something about the liners being rusty they are talking about it a lot over on bladeforums. some were not effected though and others were really bad and some minor so again just a heads up

Patrick that's where I first read of it. I took mine apart yesterday to investigate the claim, fortunately no rust. I think i'll hit it with some sandpaper and stick it in a tumbler or bead blast it for a better looking finish. Thanks for the heads up though.

Top Bottom