jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    ZT0450 (blue), Leatherman Wingman, Bear Claw flipper
    Hey folks,

I've been picking up a lot of new stuff lately, so it's time to move some things along. Now that I have a PM2 in 52100, these don't get much love.

#1) Zero Tolerance 0450

This one has been anodized a blue speckle pattern that I think looks pretty cool. It also has a blue deep carry titanium clip from MXG Gear. I have the box and the original pocket clip to go with it. It appears to have the factory edge on it, but it's not hair-popping sharp. The only sign of wear I can find is a very thin scratch, which I was able to capture below. You can only see it when the light hits it just right, but it's there. This is a very nice, and unique, knife. It does not spark joy for me, so I'm moving it along.

Asking $120 firm, FTF in Avon. I can ship for another $5. —SOLD

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

#2) Leatherman Wingman

Nothing much to say about this one, it's all factory. I did touch up the blade after some pretty light use. I carried this one a fair amount, but didn't use it for anything. I really think it's a great tool, but I never carry it.

Asking $30 firm, FTF in Avon. I can ship for an extra $5. —SOLD

attachment.php

#3) Bear Claw flipper in D2

OK, I don't know much about this knife. It was originally sold on dhgate, so it's Chinese. I liked it because the light green hammered finish looked cool. I also couldn't find that it was trying to be a clone of anything. It has no name on the blade, just a marking claiming it as D2 steel. It is a framelock, and runs on bearings. If I'm being honest, I'm really impressed with this knife. It flips smoothly, and locks up nicely with a firm snap. As you can see, it's a fairly large knife. If not for my new PM2, I would have no hesitation carrying this daily. This knife comes with a zippered pouch.

Asking $40 firm, FTF in Avon. I can ship for an extra $5.—Traded

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ladies, gentlemen, and X,

Only the D2 flipper remains. I think you’ll be surprised at the quality of this budget knife. A couple more bumps and I’ll find a use for it myself.

EDIT: I’d be interested in trading the flipper for something smaller. It’s actually not heavy due to the titanium scales, but it’s large. I’d be interested in a Honey Badger, Zancudo, Dozier, Buck, Tenacious, etc.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom