• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Ft. Wayne gun show specials Sunday only. We will Have several specials this Sunday at the Gun Show, after all its the Boss's birthday. Just to name a few Smith and Wesson M&P 22 $299.99, Springfield Armory XDM's 9mm or 40 in Black 3.8 or 4.5 $539.99, Glock's starting as low as $499.99, DPMS AR15 lite 16's only $699.99, Sig Sauer M400's only $999.99, Smith and Wesson M&P 15 22's as low as $399.99. We have PMC 223 at only $8.99 per 20rd box. We will also have MagPul 30rd Pmags for only $12.99 without window. Colt 6900 AR15 only $849.99, Tapco AK 47 30rd mags only $8.99. These specials are for INGO and Facebook members only. The items may not be marked at the show so just mention this ad. Hope to see you there 10am-3pm. Give Chad a hard time since its his Birthday, for all of the ZX Crew, he never said I couldn't post the reason for the sale. LOL, This sale is for one day only, the boss wanted to take care of all of the INGO customers for all their support with our new store. I hope I posted this in the right spot, first time INGO poster. Lisa

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    These look like great deals, but pricing certainly wasn't a problem for you at the last show I attended. I would hazard a guess that the bottleneck resulting from only having one person to handle the NICS duties probably cost you more than a few sales that day, as the backlog probably turned some folks off. I've been to your store and like your business a lot, but I'd sure recommend doing something about the delay in getting approvals from our dear Uncle. With that said, I hope you guys have a great show and move a lot of guns!

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    These look like great deals, but pricing certainly wasn't a problem for you at the last show I attended. I would hazard a guess that the bottleneck resulting from only having one person to handle the NICS duties probably cost you more than a few sales that day, as the backlog probably turned some folks off. I've been to your store and like your business a lot, but I'd sure recommend doing something about the delay in getting approvals from our dear Uncle. With that said, I hope you guys have a great show and move a lot of guns!

We pride ourselves in having the most effective and efficient sales force in the firearms industry. In order to keep our prices low, we have to keep our overhead low to ensure that our seasoned sales professionals can be well taken care of. The effect this causes is a slightly longer line, but those who are willing to wait an hour or so for a firearm are rewarded by saving up to $100+ over our competition. We understand that some folks don't like to wait, but with 50 people in line, we don't feel like we are loosing too many sales. You might even make a friend or two in line. :popcorn:

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Here is a little info on your sales force. I was in your Goshen store last week and was purchasing a new 9mm. While I was waiting for my paperwork to get finished an elderly man came in wearing a US NAVY VET-KOREA hat and kindly asked for some 9mm ammo. Your staff was so rude to him I was embarrassed! If I wasn't just finishing up my purchase I would have taken my $ elsewhere. FYI The VET and myself were the only customers in the store. Very disappointed in the treatment of a VET!

Last edited:

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Here is a little info on your sales force. I was in your Goshen store last week and was purchasing a new 9mm. While I was waiting for my paperwork to get finished an elderly man came in wearing a US NAVY VET-KOREA hat and kindly asked for some 9mm ammo. Your staff was so rude to him I was embarrassed! If I wasn't just finishing up my purchase I would have taken my $ elsewhere. FYI The VET and myself were the only customers in the store. Very disappointed in the treatment of a VET!

Please contact Gabrial, the store manager and let him know who was rude to him so direct disciplinary action can be taken.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    I call bull$#!+ on this, as I have dealt with ZX both in store and at shows during pre panic and panic times and they are always polite and tolerant towards everyone. I believe its highly unlikely that your complaint is true.

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Call it what you want. I spoke with the guy in the parking lot he was shocked. Don't take my word for it go in there and ask to see video on the 14th around 3:30 I'm sure they have cameras.. Or maybe it's just acceptable to say " what do you want old man" to a customer? All he wanted was some 9mm ammo, they told him "ALL WE HAVE IS DEFENSIVE" Then walked away after he said ok. ignored him for 10 min then sold him the ammo.

opinions are like azzholes everyone has one!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Call it what you want. I spoke with the guy in the parking lot he was shocked. Don't take my word for it go in there and ask to see video on the 14th around 3:30 I'm sure they have cameras.. Or maybe it's just acceptable to say " what do you want old man" to a customer? All he wanted was some 9mm ammo, they told him "ALL WE HAVE IS DEFENSIVE" Then walked away after he said ok. ignored him for 10 min then sold him the ammo.

opinions are like azzholes everyone has one!

Perhaps they have a good rapport and you are being overly critical? When I worked retail, I had regulars that I would "give a hard time to", as they would also razz me. It made the work fun :)

Not saying this is what happened, but at a gunshop, this very well could be the case. Old guy comes in to see if they have plinking ammo, guy says no. :dunno:

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Perhaps they have a good rapport and you are being overly critical? When I worked retail, I had regulars that I would "give a hard time to", as they would also razz me. It made the work fun :)

Not saying this is what happened, but at a gunshop, this very well could be the case. Old guy comes in to see if they have plinking ammo, guy says no. :dunno:

That was my first thought. Man they must know him to speak to him that way. but after speaking with him in the parking lot it was not the case. They should of took the time to explain what defensive rnds are and why they cost him so much $$. Now he just feels like they treated him like crap & ripped him off.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Instead of talking in generalities, tell us exactly who did it and we will take care of it.

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    I dont know there names. It was on 5/14 around 3:30. Only two employees there. I'm guessing the guy that was the rude one was the guy in charge. The other guy was asking him where everything was. He sat at that desk most of the time filling out papers. He got up and said " what do you want old man..

Top Bottom