• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Can't wait!! That place across the street and down the road a little, needs some competition.

For sure! Perhaps they will tone down their attitude and poor customer service! I am thankful that ZX is coming to town. Competition is good for consumers. I always visit their booth at the Fort Wayne gun shows.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Yeah the place down the street really needs to work on customer service. I know they are busy but they were the same way before the rush.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    :welcome:

We're really excited to see everyone tomorrow morning! We have over a 1000 Guns here including a HUGE selection of ARs. We also brought more than a 1000 boxes of ammo! The whole crew is down here and we are really looking forward to enjoying our new mega store with you all!

Were also giving away a free gift with every firearm purchase!

There is a sneak peak of our new store on our Facebook Page.

www.facebook.com/zxgun

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It was pretty packed in there this morning. I picked up a few boxes of ammo including a box of 168gr .308 FGMM for $20. It's been a long time since I've seen a price like that.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yes it was busy and the staff did a great job. I picked up a Ruger 22/45 Lite for $379.99 and a S&W .380 bodyguard for $369.99. Welcome to the Fort ZX, you will see more of me that's for sure. Now Fort Wayne gun owners have the FREEDOM to shop somewhere else, you're place. Thanks for having great prices, product in stock, and good customer service too!!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    The family and I stopped by to look around. They did a really nice job with
    the interior of the shop. Selection was incredible and their prices will beat out everyone in Ft. Wayne.

Staff was friendly and courteous!

Welcome to Fort Wayne and thanks for setting up shop! :yesway:

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Hell of a store. Prices were great ar15 starting in the 750 to 800 range. Lots of ammo this morning was one of the first in line got some 556 for 9.99 a box and got some match grade 22lr limit one box that went quick. But they had plenty of 556 left different bands 9.99 to 25.00 a box. Lots of handgun ammo of all cal. So glad to have them here in the fort.

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    Happened to be in Ft. Wayne for the weekend, so I stopped by ZX on Saturday. I realize it was opening day, but it was great to see a gun shop with such a great selection and so many employees there ready to help. I only picked up some ammo, but their gun prices were attractive if only I had the money...Oh well, next time!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hell of a store. Prices were great ar15 starting in the 750 to 800 range. Lots of ammo this morning was one of the first in line got some 556 for 9.99 a box and got some match grade 22lr limit one box that went quick. But they had plenty of 556 left different bands 9.99 to 25.00 a box. Lots of handgun ammo of all cal. So glad to have them here in the fort.

What? But those prices are lower than what people are trying to peddle in the classifieds... I am really shocked by this.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    My son and I stopped in on Sunday to see the new store. Great place and a great selection at very fair prices. We will definitely be back. My son already has his first gun purchase picked out and it will be bought at ZX. Welcome to Ft. Wayne guys.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Hey everyone, Thank you to everyone that came to visit us this weekend. You really made us feel welcome in our new home. To those that haven't made it out yet, we look forward to sharing our new location with you as well. Thanks again everyone!!! :banana:

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Stopped at the show before going to Zx, wow! Should've saved my $5 and went straight to the shop. Was looking around for a Ruger Charger and all of the ones at the gun show were $500+. Picked one up at Zx for $299! The excitement shown by my 8 and 10yr old's was worth every penny.

Top Bottom