• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    ZX is great to deal with. The store is small but well stocked. Just be aware that they are closed and at gun shows most saturdays. They are open Tuesday through Friday and on Saturday if they aren't at a gun show. If you want to visit them on Saturday you better call ahead and see if they will be open. Or check the website.
    I would :poop: my pants if I called ZX and they awnsered the phone.

Chad's getting a bit big for his britches IMO. You can check my posts from 2008 / early 2009, I always recommended them...

Chad's changed (haven't seen lisa since mid 2009). Once the obama mania hit, he started seeing dollars signs and lying about inventory he had (so he could charge more), the second time he did I caught him red handed.

One specific example was on some GSG5's "I only have this one and probably won't get more for months" Needless to say he had one hiding under the table and the next day he had 3 sitting on his table ( doubt UPS delivered them Sat night into Sunday morning), the next week at Dunes show he had 10 under the table.

He snubbed my wife at a Show in Dec 2009 pretty bad... keep in mind we;d bought about a dozen guns from him from 2008-mid2009. .

Just to ad my thought to this.....
    I managed to get ahold of them about an ar lower while they were hard to find, they gave me the "we only have 1 so I had better hurry in and buy it at X amount of $".
    Well I took my cousin with me and he mentioned he wished they had another one for him and miraculously they came up with another one for him to buy?
    It has been a while back, but I thought it was pretty fishy at the time.:twocents:

Last edited:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    zx guns in goshen

Zx is awsome. My bother in law brought me to them and there service is great. They are also at alot of gun shows. I live a bit far from them but ive gone to 2 different gun shows just to buy from them.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have bought from them before, they have a knowledge about their products,and prices are good. Last year I saw them at the Lake County Fairgrounds and asked if they had a magazine for a S&W M&P .40c, gave me a low price and walked away with it in my pocket. At the Valpo gun show this year around closing time on Sunday they had a line of weapons (8-10) waiting to be called in to sell, they do something good to have customers buy from them.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Great experience today with ZX at the Ft Wayne gunshow. Chad was very patient and let my wife handle many handguns today. She has trouble with some slides, but he was able to fix her up with a Kahr CW9 that she loves. Big +1 to Chad and all his patience !

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    I have been happy with all the purchases I have made with them. It is a small shop and it does get a little crowded when they are busy. They are always willing to answer any questions I have and If they don't know they find out and call me.

adolph707

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Zx has great staff and competitive prices! the only complaint I have is every time I call them to see if thier open I never get an answer,I dont know when or if thier open!

GlockRiver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    The Zone
    Best prices in the area and very friendly. Of course it doesn't hurt that there is a new gun shop in Goshen (Rocket Guns). We'll see what the competition does.

Top Bottom