• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INJoker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I've stumped for these guys on some other sites before and I still stand by my opinion of them.

ZX Guns in Goshen, Indiana is a relatively small shop but with a very knowledgeable staff and good prices. They started less than a year ago but seem to be doing quite well. I've been in there on days when they moved 8 firearms in an hour.

If they don't have it, they'll find it for you.

If you're in Northern Indiana, I'd suggest stopping in. The whole place is maybe only 500 square feet or so, but they've got a good selection and some decent accessories (not much in the way of holsters though).

Just some FYI... Thanks for reading!

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Got 2 guns from them this weekend at the gun show. Talked them down on both, but starting prices were good too.

Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Saw their display and spoke briefly to one of their staff about a couple Airweight revolvers

Sounds like a trip to their shop is in order as I'm not too far away.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I stopped by their store in January and was pleasantly surprised. Friendly knowledgeable staff and decent prices. Ended up walking out with a Mosin-Nagant M44 in really nice shape. I'd go there again, and will.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Good guys who because of thier small town ethics are more than willing to help even if they can't will be honest and say so
    Good prices ,Real people !!

Farmritch

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    I bought from them at the Jan. show in Kokomo, My son bought from them at the last 1500. Nice guys, good prices, came down on the price for my sons purchase.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm a big fan of XZ gun. The owner (forget his name really young guy) is about the nicest guy you'd hope to meet.

A+ in my book. Also if you're looking for a very inexpensive small keltec type gun they carry the "Skyy" brand. Don't let the price fool you, their compact 9mm blows the keltec P11 away.

INJoker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    A little update... I was just in today and informed that they are now a Class 3 dealer as well.

So any of you guys who are into suppressors, full auto or extremely short rifle barrels can have a look-see too!

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN
    :thumbsup: + 1 for ZX Guns!

Chad & Lisa are super, super, people and great to do business with. Chad is a straight up guy. He'll deal with you if he has "wiggle room" on something, if he doesn't he'll tell you so.
    Fair and honest.
    Thank God we finally got a good gunshop in Goshen, after all these years!

Last edited:

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Although I haven't bought anything from him in a couple of months, I got to get home and spend some money, These guys have always been great to deal with.

In addition to being reasonably priced, and honest, Chad and his staff have been a great support too all our training classes. He's helped promote, and provided gear for door prizes on more than one occasion.

I would wholeheartedly endorse these guys any day.

Tinman....

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I like those guys a lot, friendly service, no BS, kinda reminds me of some of the "old school dealers" that were fun to stop and see. It's been awhile, I need to drive down there and stop in.

sixspeed042

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    granger, IN
    i bought a shotgun from them recently. it was used and i couldn't turn down the price. they seemed ver knowledgable and helpful. and being new they were willing to negotiate

theblackknight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    They gave me a deal on my M&P 9mm back in april. 469$. Gander Mountain wanted 500 and H&H in fort Wayne wanted 540 for new and they had a used one for 500!

Im not a fan of DPMS,but if they had different i would have went back for my AR needs. I recomend them and they are nice guys!

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I got my Lightweight Champion Operator from them at the Ft. Wayne gun show. Nobody else had one. Good people

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Stopped by their booth today at the Columbia City gun show. I must say I wasn't to happy with the salesman. I asked if they had a GSG-5. He turned around and pointed to them like I was dumb$$$ for not seeing them. All they had was the model with the fake suppressor. I asked them don't they make a model without the suppressor. He then proceeded to unscrew the fake can and then told me if you cut this off, pointing to the barrel, you're committing a felony. Of course everyone around perked their ears up and start staring at me. I never even hinted about cutting off the barrel. I just asked if they have a model without the fake can. Which if you get on GSG's website, German Sport Guns GmbH - GSG-5 - specs, they show one without a fake suppressor. I left thinking that he was a know it all because he was on the other side of the table. I'm not speaking bad against ZX just the jerk salesman. In fact, once I get my X-mas bonus, I'm going there to get a GSG-5 from them.

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Love ZXZ Guns

Was in today and bought some Hornady Critical Defense .380 ammo and had a very nice(as always) talk with the lady about dogs, ammo, holsters and life in general, very nice enviornmet !!!!

You don't find that much any more .....

They enjoy their work and take interest in their customers.......

JC

Top Bottom