Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for the good information. Have been trying to decide on a vortex.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygentry View Post
    Thanks for the good information. Have been trying to decide on a vortex.
    There are some great buys here.

Spotting Scopes
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

I got a spotting scope at Harbor Freight, it was maybe $40. I was very skeptical. I will say that the furthest I usually shoot is 100 yards, and it does the job. Would I buy it again? No doubt! I highly recommend it. For the money I am very impressed.

User Info Menu

WOW!!! almost been a year and a half. I ended up buying a Vortex spotting scope. Thanks to Optics Planet and Vortex, they gave 40% off MSRP and free shipping this summer. A Viper spotter that was normally
    almost $1050 showed up at my door for $660!!!!! I can see .223 at 200 yards. I'm looking forward to seeing 6.5 Creedmoor at hopefully 500 yards.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lee11b View Post
    WOW!!! almost been a year and a half. I ended up buying a Vortex spotting scope. Thanks to Optics Planet and Vortex, they gave 40% off MSRP and free shipping this summer. A Viper spotter that was normally
    almost $1050 showed up at my door for $660!!!!! I can see .223 at 200 yards. I'm looking forward to seeing 6.5 Creedmoor at hopefully 500 yards.
    I'm glad you took your time and got a great deal! Enjoy that Vortex!

User Info Menu

I just received the Konuspot 20-60x80 from Optics Planet. Big disappointment. The box arrived in good shape but the large baffle behind the objective lens is loose and rattling around inside the scope and the eyepiece cover is so tight I cannot remove it without fear of breaking the eyepiece off the scope body. So back it goes today for store credit on something different.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I just received the Konuspot 20-60x80 from Optics Planet. Big disappointment. The box arrived in good shape but the large baffle behind the objective lens is loose and rattling around inside the scope and the eyepiece cover is so tight I cannot remove it without fear of breaking the eyepiece off the scope body. So back it goes today for store credit on something different.
    These "best optics" threads are accurate for about 6 months. The market changes quickly.

These are a great buy for an entry level spotter.

https://aaoptics.com/Diamondback_c_149.html

"You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11