Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

INGO: After midnight.

I know I'm not the only nightowl on here. I'm usually up until the sun rises. What are you guys/gals doing up so late? Post activity always decreases in the late hours but I know theres still a ton of lurkers.

FWIW, I'm on the clock for another 45 minutes. Whats your excuse?

User Info Menu

I'm on the clock til 2.
    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

User Info Menu

til 5

User Info Menu

I'm at work til 545am. I went back in the vampire shift in January
    Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

User Info Menu

I work 2nd shift at the vet clinic. I usually don't get home until almost 9:00 pm through the week. By the time I cook my son a nice supper, do the dishes, do laundry and chores it's fairly late.

In order for me to have any me time I have to stay up late to get it. My usual bedtime is between 1:00 and 3:00 am depending on how active my brain is being.
    “Choices are the building blocks of life. We construct the journey of our life one choice at a time. Every choice we make, every path we follow, every fork in the road we take becomes the pillars that support our journey. If we want to change the design of our life, we need to change our choices. The journey to a better place is not about a single choice though sometimes it may appear that way. It’s about placing one choice on top of another to build the life we want.” Don Shapiro, author

User Info Menu

Just now after midnight here in the southwest part of the state. Since you guys are from the future, let me know if anything exciting happens...

User Info Menu

I walked out of the hospital 30 minutes ago. Will be up with the kids at 6:30.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

I'm on the clock 24/7/365...I crushed it beneath the headboard of our bed a few years ago . I'm a night owl and it gives me time to catch up on INGO.

HAVOC!
    "Aeternum Vigilantium", "Braccae Ad Libitum."
    "Ever Vigilant", "Pants Optional"

LLM

User Info Menu

is st. patrikkkss....aasdnh
    "I ran out of bullets, like an A**-hole..."

K_W

User Info Menu

Off work tomorrow and still burning off the caffeine from the Mountain Dew with lunch.

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast