• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Haha oh god. I almost spit my drink out.

Aside from working till 1am, I'm usually up late. Seems that I focus better on my projects more and my other work late at night and in the wee hours of the morning. I do try to get into bed before the sun rises though... if the sunlight touches my skin in the morning I get a second wind of energy and won't be able to fall asleep easily.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    My excuse for being awake so late??? I dont work until 2 pm... lol

I just like to unwind after i get off work at 10, watch netflix, browse forums, watch youtube etc.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    My excuse for being awake so late??? I dont work until 2 pm... lol

I just like to unwind after i get off work at 10, watch netflix, browse forums, watch youtube etc.

Sad thing is that I start work at 4PM, I work remotely from home and for some reason lately I've been finding myself literally not getting out of bed until 30 minutes before work. Gotta get my 10 hours beauty sleep nightly. :P

f_17643_SJzDF58a28U6LMcqNFwea7VXX.jpg

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Haha oh god. I almost spit my drink out.

Aside from working till 1am, I'm usually up late. Seems that I focus better on my projects more and my other work late at night and in the wee hours of the morning. I do try to get into bed before the sun rises though... if the sunlight touches my skin in the morning I get a second wind of energy and won't be able to fall asleep easily.

I generally focus better too at night, but for some reason that sun hits and I feel drowsy.....uh oh... maybe I'm a vampire?:runaway:

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I went back to third shift in January, so being up all night is part of the gig. Tonight was one of those weird nights when there's just enough stuff that needs to be done in the office that it kept me off the street until a little while ago. Now that I'm finished with all of that, it just seems kinda dumb to go out & do a couple of laps around downtown so I can come back in after half an hour & button up the shift.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    i actually enjoyed the winter....those stupid birds are getting to be noisy around dawn

Lol, I remember one time when I lived in the country, I had this damn crow that would caww...caww...caww every morning outside my window. Well...until my cat ate it.

Top Bottom