• ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I was almost good today.

Had a salad for 'breakfast' (3PM), munched on pistachios and blueberries all day until around 9PM... then ordered a pizza.... and now icecream.

Eat well by day, taking steps towards diabetes at night. Taking care of yourself and eating proper is hard. :(

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My daughter has kicked me out of my bed, and I'm on the couch... Got to watch Justice League War though, so that's a plus..

Yer, what? That just doesn't sound right. She kick you out for snoring? Don't wanna know. Just don't say, please.

I don't have a schedule, so I'm liable to be on anytime. I also don't have a daughter.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Yer, what? That just doesn't sound right. She kick you out for snoring? Don't wanna know. Just don't say, please.

I don't have a schedule, so I'm liable to be on anytime. I also don't have a daughter.

Shes 3 and was continually waking up crying, So I put her in bed with mom to make her more comfortable, and I went to the couch..

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would join you all, but Norfolk Southern would probably block access if I had a free range pass to get on the web.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    This question goes out to the single night owls out there, how do you maintain a relationship working these funky hours? Do other people other than us stay up this late?

Most people I know are getting ready for bed about the time I seem to come alive. Which is why I hang out here or Facebook most late evenings.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    I work 4pm til close (which is typically about 1am or later) and don't go to bed til 4 or 5 am. So i sit on here, facebook, listen to music and play online video games.

Also enjoy a few beers too.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Did you watch the whole thing?

Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I found it funny, not creepy. Overall though I can say it was really well done and I can see why it would creep some people out. IDK maybe I'm crazy but I've generally found most horror movies either funny, boring, entertaining, or just too gory.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    This question goes out to the single night owls out there, how do you maintain a relationship working these funky hours? Do other people other than us stay up this late?

Most people I know are getting ready for bed about the time I seem to come alive. Which is why I hang out here or Facebook most late evenings.

LOL. Whats one of those?

I work a regular 40 hour (48hr with lunch factored in) a week job from home... then works 20-40hrs a week ontop of that for my own projects. Plus I'm up till the sunrise.... Not a good combination for having a social life / meeting people.

When I go to the coffee shop or something during a nice day walk I just stare at pretty ladies like this:

borat.jpg

Sadly they all run away. LOL

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I work 1745 to 0600. 3 days on/3 days off. I've worked some type of night shift for the last 25 years. Usually up half the night on my days off.

Top Bottom