Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 211 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2167
    Plinker

User Info Menu

You do know distillery’s only barrel and blend.
    The “base” food grade ethanol comes from moonshine factoriesie I.e.CentralIndiana Ethanol.
    Everyday 16000 Gal is waiting for Suntory-Beam
    at the off load area in Frankfort Ky. Say Knob Creek,
    Bookers, and Hayden’s!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Teepee Creeper View Post
    The “base” food grade ethanol comes from moonshine factoriesie I.e.CentralIndiana Ethanol.
    Bookers, and Hayden’s!
    There are plenty of distilleries that still distill. Some even do it for competitors based on capacity. Some buy it already in bourbon form from MGP in Lawrenceburg.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Teepee Creeper View Post
    Bookers, and Hayden’s!
    Some do, some don't. Buffalo trace as an example distills their own. Some don't barrel or blend, they send the recipe they want made to a distiller who makes it, barrels, ages, then ships it to the company to bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post
    There are plenty of distilleries that still distill. Some even do it for competitors based on capacity. Some buy it already in bourbon form from MGP in Lawrenceburg.
    Yep,

User Info Menu

Most of the big name RYE comes from Indiana.

Most of the big name BOURBON is distilled in Kentucky.

User Info Menu

Trying to find the Lagavulin 11 year "Offerman Edition"

Not even sure when it's supposed to release, but seeing videos of people that have it. Please let me know if you spot it somewhere, haven't seen it at any liquor stores yet

All play means something.

User Info Menu

I believe Big Red had that on their VIP sight a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if any made it to the shelves.
    The problems in America today are due to the people that work for a living now being outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

User Info Menu

VERY OLD ST NICK Cask Strength Summer Rye is out ... get it while you can, most bigger stores are getting between 1 and 3 bottles! They have several fine offerings and any/all are worth buying! Bourbons and Ryes.

RARE PERFECTION 14 Year (100.7 proof) and RARE PERFECTION 15 Year (119.4 proof) have both hit the stores. If you can only buy 1 of those, opt for the 15 year, it is the better of the 2 choices. Both are "Canadian style whisky" but come from Bardstown, KY.

Hop

User Info Menu

~$30 & liking this stuff a whole lot! 103 proof so not too sweet. Just the right brown sugar and cinnamon balance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Haven't posted in here in awhile. I've been on a bourbon hiatus, it started giving me hangovers

I did recently add something to the bourbon cabinet that I'm pretty excited about, can anyone guess?

There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Not under $50 but the 2019 limited release of Yellowstone is awesome.