Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

User Info Menu

The push button entry was frozen on my car. I had to pull the key fob out of my pocket to use the keyless entry. I use my key fob to start my car not open it!
    Sometimes you gotta drink some coffee, put on some rock and roll and handle your business.

User Info Menu

One of my three ATV's has a slow leak in the left front tire. It is hard to get around my motorcycle and zero turn mower in the pole barn with an air tank to fill it. Woe is me.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I forgot to put the beer in the fridge a couple of hours ago so now I have to wait longer for a cold one.
    Ice, water, and salt. Less than 5 minutes. Good lord man dont deprive yourself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    The heater in my garage is running full blast and we can only get it up to about 50 decrees.
    So it is written, so it shall be done..
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bacon#1 View Post
    Ice, water, and salt. Less than 5 minutes. Good lord man dont deprive yourself.
    Hey! This thread is for first world problems!

Not solutions.
    Just call me lollipop.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

In our newly constructed home, the shower door was getting installed today in our master bathroom shower when the installer realized the manufacturer forgot a piece. They have to come back Friday when I'm off work to install. I also have to walk all the way to the guest shower to shower because I'm not a bath guy to use the tub in the master tub.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Batteries apparently need replaced in the remote control for the robot vacuum. I had to get out of my recliner to go to the charging station in another room to press the go button.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

The batteries in the remote control died, so I had to tell my wife to get up and change the channel.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

I got tired of playing a game in the bedroom PS4 so I texted my son to go fetch me the game thats in the PS4 in the basement. He replied, the media room ps4 or the other one?

hes a good son.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

My thermostat only allows me to automatically change the temperature setting four times per day. AND, I have to change the humidity setting from the thermostat, I can't change it from the phone app!
    INGOer #25,448

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast