Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mom45 View Post
    Put the rugs in the dryer. Push start button. Humming noise...no start. Do this four times. Take rugs out and put in the upstairs dryer. Hubby comes home...dryer not working, please check. Hubby pushes button, dryer starts.

I think hubby should do laundry from now on. Now I have to all the way upstairs to get the rugs out of the other dryer.
    Wait*** What??? Two dryers and one of them is not in the backyard?
    Now that's a real world problem..
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Wait*** What??? Two dryers and one of them is not in the backyard?
    Now that's a real world problem..

L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    The master shower is installed, but I have to wait 24 hours to use it as the sealants cure. I still have to trek all the way across the house to the guest shower still today.

Just used the new shower, but not before I had to restock it with toiletries that was supposed to be done by the wife the night before. Contractor didn't set up the shower head at the correct angle, so the floor go a little wet (as did my arm). He also didn't set the shower head to the setting I would have preferred. I had to go through all the settings to find it.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Got a new pair of shoes and the left shoelace keeps getting untied. Guess they only tested the right one. It's taking a lot of my time to keep retying that lace. Tomorrow I'm staying in bed.

User Info Menu

I have to go play poker tonight, and I don't feel lucky.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

User Info Menu

FFL01's and brick and mortar shops who sell on GB that won't deal with C&R holders even if local and walk in to save them the shipping hassle.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

We went to Indy MPH Watersports yesterday to replace the battery in one of my dive computers and on the way the voice directions in my GPS spontaneously changed to a language I'd never even heard of before so we had to call the store for directions.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

The water company laid new pipe across my driveway entrance on Friday and managed to cut my AT&T internet cable despite the 83 little orange flags they laid out ahead of time.

AT&T tech says he put in an “emergency” order to get the digger crew out to repair/replace the cable, but even “emergencies” can take up to 72 hours...which exactly corresponds to my three-day weekend off.

So I’m at the ER using their free WiFi to INGO. (“INGO” is a verb as well, is it not?)

User Info Menu

Changing clocks
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

We don’t get our catamaran until 6pm Saturday, so we have to sleep at the Marina before we head out to Virgin Gorda

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast