Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
    DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Went to Mac's yesterday and the lights were off. Had to use the men's room in the dark. Luckily my wife has a flashlight app on her phone, but then I was afraid the phone might fall into the urinal!
    AND it was one of those urinals that splash you if you wear shorts, but you don't know it if you wear long pants...AND they don't have paper towels in there, just a blower. Someone tell these people you can't get piss off your shins with a blower.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Went to Mac's yesterday and the lights were off. Had to use the men's room in the dark. Luckily my wife has a flashlight app on her phone, but then I was afraid the phone might fall into the urinal!
    AND it was one of those urinals that splash you if you wear shorts, but you don't know it if you wear long pants...AND they don't have paper towels in there, just a blower. Someone tell these people you can't get piss off your shins with a blower.
    Well, you can, but it involves standing on your head. It's a no win situation really.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Buy a Bunn

Boy, I know I do!
    My Bunn makes awesome coffee.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

My spicy brats are to spicy
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Buy a Bunn

Boy, I know I do!
    As my username might imply, I like coffee an awful lot, and when I'm in charge of making it in a normal coffee maker I make a full pot and very strong... Then I drink a full pot of very strong coffee... Then I don't feel good... and I poop a lot... and my head hurts... and I start wondering if a 200 BPM pulse is normal.

It's better for me to let Kurig take the wheel... 2 cups (sometimes I cheat a 3rd) on the weekends and 1 in the morning on the weekdays before work. If I have company, I'll fire the big boy up and try to behave responsibly.

So, I guess my FWP here is that I can't control my coffee problem without the help of modern technology.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    As my username might imply, I like coffee an awful lot, and when I'm in charge of making it in a normal coffee maker I make a full pot and very strong... Then I drink a full pot of very strong coffee... Then I don't feel good... and I poop a lot... and my head hurts... and I start wondering if a 200 BPM pulse is normal.

It's better for me to let Kurig take the wheel... 2 cups (sometimes I cheat a 3rd) on the weekends and 1 in the morning on the weekdays before work. If I have company, I'll fire the big boy up and try to behave responsibly.

So, I guess my FWP here is that I can't control my coffee problem without the help of modern technology.
    Bunn makes a machine that does k-kups, pods, grounds, whatever. You control how much water to make it with. Strong or not.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Bunn makes a machine that does k-kups, pods, grounds, whatever. You control how much water to make it with. Strong or not.
    Hummm... I'm not sure I can be trusted with that much power, but, good to know!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Buddy of mine used to intentionally wear sandals to the bar so he'd know if the guy next to him was pissing on his feet... To this day I've never heard him offer a credible answer for WHY HE WOULD EVER WANT TO KNOW!??!?!?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and found out the chicken wasn't spicy, just the breading

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    Buddy of mine used to intentionally wear sandals to the bar so he'd know if the guy next to him was pissing on his feet... To this day I've never heard him offer a credible answer for WHY HE WOULD EVER WANT TO KNOW!??!?!?
    Warning for language.

Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast