Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Master

User Info Menu

Curb stomp the pet murderer....and curb stomp those pathetic excuses for parents that allowed their children to be locked in a car when its this hot.

Curb Stomps all around!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PistolBob View Post
    Curb stomp the pet murderer....and curb stomp those pathetic excuses for parents that allowed their children to be locked in a car when its this hot.

Curb Stomps all around!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I don't have kids, and I still can't wrap my head around it.

I heard this and it....well.....made me freaking insane.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Exactly. They recommend leaving your phone back there because we all know that our phones are WAY more important than children.
    Sadly, that would probably be highly effective since the phone is likely the main distraction and higher priority for these people.

User Info Menu

Curb stomping and sterilization, now we're talking. NO sympathy for any person that would mistreat a kid or a dog.

Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

User Info Menu

You folks are all talking about responsibility and morality...that's not trending currently. I however fully back the curb stomping recommendations.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

No offense to the dog lovers, but crimes against dogs are the same as crimes against humans now?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    No offense to the dog lovers, but crimes against dogs are the same as crimes against humans now?
    Read the quote from St. Francis of Assisi upthread and maybe that will help with where I'm coming from at least. It tends not to stop with crimes against animals. If someone has that much uncontrolled anger in them that they would beat a 16 year old dog to death over something so trivial, it speaks to their mental stability, wouldn't you agree?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. If you're so distracted that you forget you have your kids with you, you need to be institutionalized. Your mind isn't right and you need mental health treatment (and definitely mandatory sterilization so you don't repeat your error).
    + a F'N 100000000000000000000
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Poor dog. That's heartbreaking, she was beaten for 12 minutes by someone who was supposed to love and protect her. At 16 years of age, she probably couldn't do much to defend herself.

Guess the POS won't be living in mommy's house anymore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast