• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Curb stomp the pet murderer....and curb stomp those pathetic excuses for parents that allowed their children to be locked in a car when its this hot.

Curb Stomps all around!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't have kids, and I still can't wrap my head around it.

abc-news-suggested-that-parents-put-something-important-in-the-backseat-35670843.png

I heard this and it....well.....made me freaking insane.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Exactly. They recommend leaving your phone back there because we all know that our phones are WAY more important than children. :ugh:

Sadly, that would probably be highly effective since the phone is likely the main distraction and higher priority for these people.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Curb stomping and sterilization, now we're talking.:bash: NO sympathy for any person that would mistreat a kid or a dog.

[FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    You folks are all talking about responsibility and morality...that's not trending currently. I however fully back the curb stomping recommendations.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No offense to the dog lovers, but crimes against dogs are the same as crimes against humans now?

Read the quote from St. Francis of Assisi upthread and maybe that will help with where I'm coming from at least. It tends not to stop with crimes against animals. If someone has that much uncontrolled anger in them that they would beat a 16 year old dog to death over something so trivial, it speaks to their mental stability, wouldn't you agree?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe, maybe not. If you're so distracted that you forget you have your kids with you, you need to be institutionalized. Your mind isn't right and you need mental health treatment (and definitely mandatory sterilization so you don't repeat your error).

+ a F'N 100000000000000000000

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Poor dog. :( That's heartbreaking, she was beaten for 12 minutes by someone who was supposed to love and protect her. At 16 years of age, she probably couldn't do much to defend herself.

Guess the POS won't be living in mommy's house anymore.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What are the penalties for animal murder vs human murder? Animal torture vs human torture?

Well, first of all, you can't "murder" an animal.

Killing or torturing an animal is a level 6 felony (lowest level). This would be 6 months to 3 years with a presumptive sentence of 1 1/2 years and up to a $10,000 fine. Abuse or committing cruelty to a vertebrate animal is a class A misdemeanor which is not more than 1 year and not more than a fine if $5,000. Usually a first offense will not get near the maximums and substantial portions will be suspended.

Murder can carry a penalty up to and including the death penalty.

Thankfully, we have not gotten to a place where animals and humans are treated the same....at least in this instance.

Top Bottom