Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Greenwood Man Accused of Beating Mother's Dog to Death

This makes me so angry, I have no words that would be acceptable to use in polite company.

https://fox59.com/2019/07/29/greenwo...llie-to-death/

And WTF are you still living with mommy at 35 years old, you worthless POS?!?!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    This makes me so angry, I have no words that would be acceptable to use in polite company.

https://fox59.com/2019/07/29/greenwo...llie-to-death/

And WTF are you still living with mommy at 35 years old, you worthless POS?!?!
    Millennial, duh. That's very common. lol
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Millennial, duh. That's very common. lol
    Apparently he was upset that the dog "went to the bathroom" on the floor (not uncommon for a 16 year old dog). So ****ing clean it up *******!! You obviously have nothing more important to do in your life! (not talking to you Kut) I have no tolerance for animal (or human) abuse. The abuser needs to be euthanized in the most inhumane way possible IMHO. They have video evidence. Trial should take about 5 minutes, with sentencing to be carried out immediately afterward. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

User Info Menu

Apparently he was upset that the dog "went to the bathroom" on the floor (not uncommon for a 16 year old dog). So ****ing clean it up *******!! You obviously have nothing more important to do in your life! (not talking to you Kut) I have no tolerance for animal (or human) abuse. The abuser needs to be euthanized in the most inhumane way possible IMHO. They have video evidence. Trial should take about 5 minutes, with sentencing to be carried out immediately afterward. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    He killed an OLD dog? Damn, now I'm mad. What a #$%@#&!
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    He killed an OLD dog? Damn, now I'm mad. What a #$%@#&!
    Yeah. And border collies are highly intelligent. Probably WAY more intelligent than this cretin.

A different link from WTHR (that's where I just saw the story - they had the quotes from the ******* in the story on tv, including him saying "I'm gonna stomp on your @#$%& face!")

https://www.wthr.com/article/greenwo...g-collie-death

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

This is a serial killer waiting to happen. He needs to be removed from the population permanently.

User Info Menu

This is a serial killer waiting to happen...
    If this is his first....I kinda don't think so.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

This is a serial killer waiting to happen. He needs to be removed from the population permanently.
    Easy trigger. Yes this is an atrocity. Terrible.

There have been 3 children left locked in cars this week to die in the heat. Lets consider this.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast