Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    Napghanistan
    Yep thats what I still call it
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

honestly wouldnt think this many people would get their panties in a twist over what someone else decides to do to their bodies.

but then again... the world did collapse since we got sunday alcohol sales
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

User Info Menu

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chezuki again

Damn it INGO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Unless that law is gun related - then we applaud when LEO's get selective.
    I have much less of a problem with selective, discretionary enforcement on either firearms or pot related law than I do announcing an official policy of non-enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    Bet you're ok with alcohol being legal though
    My support of alcohol being legal is largely due to the dearth of alcoholics extolling the virtues of drinking alcohol.

I generally support the legalization of pot with a few caveats but that support in inversely proportional to my exposure to potheads extolling the virtues of marijuana. After a rather short amount of exposure my support wanes dramatically and if it persists I start coming around to the more hardcore Middle Eastern views on intoxication.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by two70 View Post
    I have much less of a problem with selective, discretionary enforcement on either firearms or pot related law than I do announcing an official policy of non-enforcement.

My support of alcohol being legal is largely due to the dearth of alcoholics extolling the virtues of drinking alcohol.

I generally support the legalization of pot with a few caveats but that support in inversely proportional to my exposure to potheads extolling the virtues of marijuana. After a rather short amount of exposure my support wanes dramatically and if it persists I start coming around to the more hardcore Middle Eastern views on intoxication.
    Do you feel that way about religion and medicine or is it just mj and booze?
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

It's medicinal.

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Unless that law is gun related - then we applaud when LEO's get selective.
    Yep. Same old selective freedom mentality.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by two70 View Post
    Eh, I get where you're coming from because yeah, stoners are indeed annoying but that's in part because many of them have built their entire personality around weed. Like everything else, it should be taken in moderation (except guns ). There are scores of people who use it just like alcohol to relax and take the edge off life or loosen up have fun on occasion. Also, my comment was mostly directed at the OP.

User Info Menu

SoutherBend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cityartisan View Post
    For some reason, I have a hard time referring to the town in which I reside as Indianapolis or Indy. I'm not big into slang or nicknames but the drama here has really been tipping the scales for quite some time now-Today marking the decriminalizing of weed up to an once, I'm proposing a new name for our once beloved city. So far I've got....

stonerapolis
    druggyapolis
    ****headapolis
    dontgothereapolis
    ****offapolis
    deadbeatapolis

the city that always reeks
    city of brotherly stupidity
    city of never-ending sewage
    city of the simple minded.......

have fun adding to our list
    It's not decriminalized. The prosecutor isn't going to prosecute for posession or a little bit of it. If the police see a blunt in the ashtray, it's still illegal, and they'll search your car. And they can still charge you.

I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast