• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The amount of FUDD in this thread is amazing. I believe in freedom, BUT.... :n00b:

...and a bunch of the “freedom first, last anywhere and always” crowd live in places with HOAs to control their neighbors, so there’s a lot of “freedom, but” going around. It’s pretty common.

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wow, you just want the gov to regulate everything around you.

Your sky is falling views are no diff than folks crying for scary gun restrictions and such.
    No, that's not true at all. Either your joking here, misspoke, or you've had a couple too many yourself my friend. I was simply replying to a false assumption made in a quoted reply. No the sky is not falling. You need to read my reply over again, then read your reply. Then let the other respond if he chooses to, since the reply it was not directed at you in the first place. Most of all learn to appreciate a good sense humor.:yesway:

Last edited:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yes, I think we have better things to do with our resources than arrest, lock up and run through the courts, people whose only crime was having a little weed on them.

But I think it was a bad choice to publicly announce this new policy with regard to small amounts of marijuana.
    The Prosecutor should've just quietly stopped prosecuting small amounts of marijuana without announcing it.

Though I have no idea how widespread it is now, several years ago a friend of mine's dad was a Marion County Deputy Sheriff who often didn't arrest people simply for having a small amount of marijuana.
    He just took it from them, and told them to go home.
    I doubt he was the only one in the department who did this.

Top Bottom