Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    All these are legit, but this one has an extra component, there are freaking sensors that trigger many lights to work.
    I especially hate it when it is in a left-turn lane and two cars take up the whole thing leaving my butt out in the oncoming traffic from behind - or there is a whole line of cars that can't get by. Those idiots could easily pull up a little as if they were normal or something and not hog the whole lane.

User Info Menu

OK, if we're *****ing about drivers, how about this. You're approaching an intersection that has a left-turn lane. The cars in the straight-ahead lane are spaced so far apart that you can't even get into the left turn lane, even when the arrow is green. If those cars in the straight lane would pull up, there would be room for left-turners to get into the left lane; instead they just pile up at the end and have to wait until the next light change.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    I especially hate it when it is in a left-turn lane and two cars take up the whole thing leaving my butt out in the oncoming traffic from behind - or there is a whole line of cars that can't get by. Those idiots could easily pull up a little as if they were normal or something and not hog the whole lane.
    PREACH IT, BROTHER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    OK, if we're *****ing about drivers, how about this. You're approaching an intersection that has a left-turn lane. The cars in the straight-ahead lane are spaced so far apart that you can't even get into the left turn lane, even when the arrow is green. If those cars in the straight lane would pull up, there would be room for left-turners to get into the left lane; instead they just pile up at the end and have to wait until the next light change.
    PREACH ON, SISTER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I am amazed anyone could possibly impregnate that __________Ugh
    It makes my blood boil that you tricked me into looking at "her".
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    It makes my blood boil that you tricked me into looking at "her".
    Man I thought about it but wanted to see what evil really looked like.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I am amazed anyone could possibly impregnate that __________Ugh
    Truth is, the reproduction of some portions of humanity are the biggest threat to the rest of it.

User Info Menu

If I get home before daylight, just might get some sleep tonight.

User Info Menu

I'm going to try to follow this one. I think he deserves more time than someone that burned a queer flag.

User Info Menu

Fox News: Indiana mom who injected feces into son's IV during cancer treatments sentenced to 7 years.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-mo...s-iv-sentenced

I have a few thoughts regarding more appropriate routes of justice.

User Info Menu

This goes beyond insane social justice. How in the world can functioning adults come to the types of decisions that lead to things like this?

Murderer Paroled, Given Permission To Satisfy His ‘Sexual Needs.’ Then He Murders A 22-Year-Old Woman.

A man who was convicted of murdering his partner by beating her with a hammer before fatally stabbing her with two knives in 2004 was given supervised release and given permission to “satiate his sexual needs.”

Then he stabbed a 22-year-old sex worker to death in a hotel room in January.

If I get home before daylight, just might get some sleep tonight.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast