Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    One reason I always make my client doctors wait a while when they come to my office.
    And then you say, "Just go into that room on the left, take off your clothes, and put the gown on."

Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I worked as a unit clerk in the emergency room of a local hospital for a couple of years. About one week into my job, we had two cases come in on the same night that involved DCS. It was the first but certainly not the last time that I shed tears on that job.

#1 a six-year old girl with an STD (coincidentally the same one shared by her father and his girlfriend).

#2 a five-year-old boy with head trauma after an ATV accident. The grandfather claimed that he was driving, but the truth eventually came out. The kid's drunk father thought it would be cool to let the 5-yr-old drive the four-wheeler, and the kid flipped it. (And the kid was also not wearing a helmet.)

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    And then you say, "Just go into that room on the left, take off your clothes, and put the gown on."

Oof...if you saw my clients.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Eye doc schedules you for an 0800 appt and you see them walk through the door at 0815.

I WILL let you know you are rude and inconsiderate at that point in the day.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I worked as a unit clerk in the emergency room of a local hospital for a couple of years. About one week into my job, we had two cases come in on the same night that involved DCS. It was the first but certainly not the last time that I shed tears on that job.

#1 a six-year old girl with an STD (coincidentally the same one shared by her father and his girlfriend).

#2 a five-year-old boy with head trauma after an ATV accident. The grandfather claimed that he was driving, but the truth eventually came out. The kid's drunk father thought it would be cool to let the 5-yr-old drive the four-wheeler, and the kid flipped it. (And the kid was also not wearing a helmet.)
    Well, that made most of ours look like ****.

My blood would boil then also. One of the many reasons I couldn't be a LEO.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Eye doc schedules you for an 0800 appt and you see them walk through the door at 0815.

I WILL let you know you are rude and inconsiderate at that point in the day.
    Yeah, I've always wondered why, when allegedly I'm the first patient on the schedule on a given day, that I have to wait 30 minutes or more before I see the doctor. I understand that other patients' appointments run over, depending on circumstances, but the first one of the day? Nope. You ought to be on time for that one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    I'm 10 min late to a doctor's appointment and they charge me $40 and I have to reschedule. The doctor is running 2 hours behind and I sit and wait with no discount.
    Something came up late at work one day when I was about to leave for a dental appointment; I called the drs office and told them I needed to reschedule and they told me I could but they were going to charge me $50 to reschedule so I managed to make the appointment. Since then They've called me several times trying to reschedule my appointment for various reasons. I've always told them I can't do it. They recently asked me to reschedule an appointment as I walked into the office so I told them I couldn't do it unless they paid me $50 and that I would never willingly change a scheduled appointment if they wanted me to unless they paid me for it.

One of the girls told me that I was being unreasonable.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Yeah, I've always wondered why, when allegedly I'm the first patient on the schedule on a given day, that I have to wait 30 minutes or more before I see the doctor. I understand that other patients' appointments run over, depending on circumstances, but the first one of the day? Nope. You ought to be on time for that one.

Different dentist's office than above; I had scheduled an appointment one day at the earliest possible time. They asked me if I could make a 7 a.m. appointment I told them no problem. I arrived on time and after sitting there for 30 minutes I asked them what the delay was as there couldn't possibly have been someone there before me? their response was "Oh the doctor doesn't get here until 8 a.m." Obviously I terminated the relationship with that practice.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.
    Or people who don't use turn signals rights.

Folks driving for several miles with their right turn signal on, then turn left without signaling.

User Info Menu

This is really just more of a "Things that piss me off" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast