Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Man killed by his own booby-trap... Way to go genius.

https://600wrec.iheart.com/content/2...ZuTT3fEbNV8Cps
    Officials do not know why Cyr had rigged his house with deadly booby traps, or how he managed to accidentally shoot himself.

I've seen a lot of lament that booby traps are illegal, but this guy had the cojones to back up his yammer.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Maybe this was an ingenious way to get around the suicide clause in his life insurance policy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Maybe this was an ingenious way to get around the suicide clause in his life insurance policy.
    Or just driving really fast and "losing control" without a seatbelt on might be more plausible.... Also, isnt the suicide clause only for the first 1-3 years?
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

User Info Menu

Dont know if it works until you test it.

Spoiler: it works.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopper68 View Post
    Seen a post on FB crying about there being no enforcement of the 28th amendment, the one that forbids congress passing a law that does not apply equally to them as it does regular citizens. I played Denny and informed them there was no 28th amendment.
    I spend too much time, correcting people when they forward stuff.

Like the one that complains about a rich white actress only getting so much time for lying to get her kids into a school, compared to a poor black woman.
    They fail to mention, the black woman had a plea deal that also dealt with prostitution and drugs.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

facepalm
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    I kinda think it was more like, “damn, forgot my wallet...”
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

The true sign of being very Not Anti-Semitic is constantly authoring 20-tweet threads trying to explain why you're very Not Anti-Semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Sarsour
    Over the weekend, I made comments about Israel that require context to understand. I was specifically referring to the racist argument at the heart of the nation-state law recently passed by the Israeli government – not the Jewish people. I apologize for the confusion.
    https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1201927067706761217
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

The true sign of being very Not Anti-Semitic is constantly authoring 20-tweet threads trying to explain why you're very Not Anti-Semitic.

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1201927067706761217
    With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy:

If you've ever started a sentence with: "I don't hate jews, but...", you might be anti-semitic.

If you've ever said: "geez, mention Hitler and all anyone wants to talk about is the Holocaust"...

If you've ever thought that Ebenezer Scrooge shouldn't be celebrating Christmas anyway...

If you were anti-Bloomberg before you heard about anything about his party or policies...

If you've ever said: "y'know, 'The Ten Commandments' is a pretty good movie up until the plagues start"...

If you've ever composed alternate lyrics to "Silent Night" which starts with the phrase :"Kristallnacht; Heilige Nacht; Juden schläft; Fackeln flamme"...
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

George Zimmerman apparently suing Trayvon Martin's family for $100 million for some reason.

Guess he has been pretty quiet lately.

All the young dudes....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast