• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Seen a post on FB crying about there being no enforcement of the 28th amendment, the one that forbids congress passing a law that does not apply equally to them as it does regular citizens. I played Denny and informed them there was no 28th amendment.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CjmHJgz.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Circle Center Mall brawl sparks call for policy change

A 14-year-old girl was arrested Friday night after a massive fight at the Circle Center Mall.

Video from onlookers captured the incident as more than a dozen people were involved in the melee in the middle of Black Friday shopping.

“I think it’s unfair to ask IMPD to babysit these teenagers and the city of Indianapolis to babysit these teenagers,” said Rev. Charles Harrison of Indy’s Ten Point Coalition.

Harrison is calling for a policy change at the mall, to prevent juveniles from being there unsupervised.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Back in my day, I went to the Greenwood mall alone! And they had an arcade! And a movie theatre! And a pet store! And a Service Merchandise!

tenor.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seen a post on FB crying about there being no enforcement of the 28th amendment, the one that forbids congress passing a law that does not apply equally to them as it does regular citizens. I played Denny and informed them there was no 28th amendment.

I spend too much time, correcting people when they forward stuff.

Like the one that complains about a rich white actress only getting so much time for lying to get her kids into a school, compared to a poor black woman.
    They fail to mention, the black woman had a plea deal that also dealt with prostitution and drugs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The true sign of being very Not Anti-Semitic is constantly authoring 20-tweet threads trying to explain why you're very Not Anti-Semitic.

Linda Sarsour said:
    Over the weekend, I made comments about Israel that require context to understand. I was specifically referring to the racist argument at the heart of the nation-state law recently passed by the Israeli government – not the Jewish people. I apologize for the confusion.

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1201927067706761217

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The true sign of being very Not Anti-Semitic is constantly authoring 20-tweet threads trying to explain why you're very Not Anti-Semitic.

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1201927067706761217

With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy:

If you've ever started a sentence with: "I don't hate jews, but...", you might be anti-semitic.

If you've ever said: "geez, mention Hitler and all anyone wants to talk about is the Holocaust"...

If you've ever thought that Ebenezer Scrooge shouldn't be celebrating Christmas anyway...

If you were anti-Bloomberg before you heard about anything about his party or policies...

If you've ever said: "y'know, 'The Ten Commandments' is a pretty good movie up until the plagues start"...

If you've ever composed alternate lyrics to "Silent Night" which starts with the phrase :"Kristallnacht; Heilige Nacht; Juden schläft; Fackeln flamme"...

Top Bottom