Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtebiker View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize that the Founding Fathers were born to illegal aliens!?!
    Do you guys honestly not see the problems caused by illegal immigration ? The crime, the strain on welfare and medical facilities, unemployment numbers? (and don't give me that crap about them only doing jobs Americans won't do. That's a bunch of bull!)
    I wasn't "arguing" anything! Just stating a fact! I also am not trying to deny anyone their rights! Tell me where I'm wrong. By the way... Our rights are God given , not god given...just to be clear.
    Lastly, illegal aliens ( or undocumented international travelers) or whatever you want to call them, do not or at least, should not have the same privileges as law abiding citizens and legal visitors.
    Hater.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
    Ernest Hemingway

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_0311 View Post
    Man you have to come to terms with this inner anger you have. I know you and I don't think you would stand by and watch them get stomped. I have made mistakes before but I doubt I am wrong about this. I think you are mad at the government not the illegal aliens. Most just want the same things we want.

Lets give all illegal aliens amensty on our terms.

1 learn english
    2 learn the constitution/country history (mandatory appleseed)
    3 Get real SSN, job, pay taxes, vote and enjoy our way of life as allies.

This will bring our contry back to the great republic it can be. If anyone believes in the same rights as I do I want them on my side.
    Im sorry but I really do not believe in amnesty. i will give them a bus ride to the border. thats it. I dont care if they have been here illegaly for 20 years. send their anchor kids with them. I really want the constitution changed to not allow illegals to birth american citizens. it makes me sick.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ElsiePeaRN View Post
    You don't have to But thousands of American soldiers have done just that-- in places like Viet Nam, Korea, Europe, and now the Middle East. What do you think we are doing when we run around the world trying to forcefully spread democracy?

I'm also not suggesting that natural rights are the same as legal rights. They have no legal right to be here, and they have no legal right to stay here. But they do have the natural right (and, I'm pretty sure the legal right as well) not to have their face stomped into the ground. According to the theory of moral forfeiture, when you start stomping, you forfeit your right not to be stomped right back.

thanks been there done that, in the military and as a contractor. didnt do any of it for any damn illegals! I did it for future REAL Americans who belong here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E5RANGER375 View Post
    Im sorry but I really do not believe in amnesty. i will give them a bus ride to the border. thats it. I dont care if they have been here illegaly for 20 years. send their anchor kids with them. I really want the constitution changed to not allow illegals to birth american citizens. it makes me sick.
    but you would not stand by and wacth them get stomped on, thats the e5ranger I know. Baby steps
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
    Ernest Hemingway

Shooter

User Info Menu

but you would not stand by and wacth them get stomped on, thats the e5ranger I know. Baby steps

my focus is on stopping them at the border. Also by imposing HARSH penalties for business owners and renters who give them jobs and housing. also stop all the free handouts to foreigners, legal and illegal. if you cant make it without help here then dont come here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E5RANGER375 View Post
    my focus is on stopping them at the border. Also by imposing HARSH penalties for business owners and renters who give them jobs and housing. also stop all the free handouts to foreigners, legal and illegal. if you cant make it without help here then dont come here.

So if they can make it on there on their own accord they are welcome?

I could live with that.
    Ernest Hemingway

Shooter

User Info Menu

So if they can make it on there on their own accord they are welcome?

I could live with that.
    as long as they go through the process legally. i do not support any illegals at all.

User Info Menu

What you propose is what we currently have. Ya thatís working out for us. What about the ones that don't drive? Your solution is to take back the ones that get caught. Then tighten the border so they can't comeback. Not all illegal aliens get here crossing the border. A lot are here from overstaying there legal visa. Do you know how many people you are talking about for your round up? I know my numbers are not accurate because they come from the government but 12- 20 million. Letís see, if we use a million busses, and about 10 years you might get half.

Once people get rid of their hatred maybe then we can use some common sense. I don't have all the answers nor do I have my mind made up. This problem will not go away with a big round up by a bunch of mad people. Any process that means identifying and then expelling illegal alien will not happen without racial profiling. You may or may not have problem with that but you can't say it won't happen.
    You say what I propose is what we now have??? I wish it was! What about the ones that don't drive? If the illegals didn't cross the border,how did they get here? the fact is they are here illegally, that makes them criminals! " bad criminals" or whatever.
    I don't know what a bad criminal, good criminal, or simple criminal is, I just know that when you commit a crime you should pay for it.... That's called a civilized society, as opposed to an uncivilized one in which criminals make the rules... Like in oh, maybe....MEXICO?!?
    I never said we have to round up and bus them all back either! What I said is if we started doing that, then perhaps some of them with common sense, would realize that maybe it would be better to go back and start obeying the laws instead of living the rest of their life as a criminal!
    What hatred are you referring to? I hope that's not insinuating racism, because I have not seen or said anything hateful whatsoever!
    I'm glad you admit to not having all the answers, I don't either, I'm just making some suggestions, and none of them have anything to do with hate! And I really am not a "mad" person, as hard as that may be to believe.
    Finally, what is wrong with profiling? If we would use profiling properly, like the Israelis do in their airports, we would have had a better chance of stopping the attacks of Sept. 11 2001!

User Info Menu

Hater.
    What does this mean?????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtebiker View Post
    You say what I propose is what we now have??? I wish it was! What about the ones that don't drive? If the illegals didn't cross the border,how did they get here? the fact is they are here illegally, that makes them criminals! " bad criminals" or whatever.
    I don't know what a bad criminal, good criminal, or simple criminal is, I just know that when you commit a crime you should pay for it.... That's called a civilized society, as opposed to an uncivilized one in which criminals make the rules... Like in oh, maybe....MEXICO?!?
    I never said we have to round up and bus them all back either! What I said is if we started doing that, then perhaps some of them with common sense, would realize that maybe it would be better to go back and start obeying the laws instead of living the rest of their life as a criminal!
    What hatred are you referring to? I hope that's not insinuating racism, because I have not seen or said anything hateful whatsoever!
    I'm glad you admit to not having all the answers, I don't either, I'm just making some suggestions, and none of them have anything to do with hate! And I really am not a "mad" person, as hard as that may be to believe.
    Finally, what is wrong with profiling? If we would use profiling properly, like the Israelis do in their airports, we would have had a better chance of stopping the attacks of Sept. 11 2001!
    You are right I did not insinuating racism. Your post and a few others (e5ranger) are filled with anger. You are mad at the governement, or you mad at "criminals" whos only crime is to seek a better life. They broke the law now they got a pay. I share your frustration but we have too look further then closing up the border and rounding them up. If we knew the real number we wouldn't be able to understand the complexity of it.

My point is they are already here and short of a targeted extermination they ain't going anywhere. Amenesty does not have to be easy, I only gave a few sugestions. It can have time restrictions, civil service, or fines. You have to give 20 plus million people a better option then a bus ride home.

The borders need to be locked down for national security. We lock them down and teach the ones that are here to be Americans.

Finally, the what is wrong with profiling question. Can the profiling be done without race being a factor? I don't want to insinuate anything.
    Ernest Hemingway

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast