Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: State Fair

  1. #11
    Grandmaster chezuki's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Batter it, fry it, dust with powdered sugar, and walk right in!

    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

  2. #12
    Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    VUPDblue's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    If you enter gate 10 and walk to shuttle stop 8 to begin your visit, you’ll avoid the metal detectors.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

    Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!



    Rules of the INGO Classifieds

    INGO rules of conduct

    INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  3. #13
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster48439 View Post
    My wife used infield parking today and called to tell me that they were using metal detectors at those entrances

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    When people talk on open forums about how they circumvent inconsistent security theatrics, it's going to get back to the people staging the theatrics eventually.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  4. #14
    Expert Jeepster48439's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    When people talk on open forums about how they circumvent inconsistent security theatrics, it's going to get back to the people staging the theatrics eventually.
    I wasn't telling anyone how to circumvent security. I was making people aware that they had set up detectors at the tunnel entrances. Last year there were no detectors or wanding at these locations.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -- SunTzu

  5. #15
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    When people talk on open forums about how they circumvent inconsistent security theatrics, it's going to get back to the people staging the theatrics eventually.
    Did you mean to quote Blue?
    Just call me lollipop.

  6. #16
    Expert pute62's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Went today and they had walk thru detectors at the tunnel from the infield. They didn't seem to work on knives though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    I'd have mag-dumped on that mother****er. And then curbstomped the corpse.

  7. #17
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    Here's how I deal with the State Fair. I DON'T GO!

  8. #18
    Grandmaster nakinate's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpetop View Post
    Here's how I deal with the State Fair. I DON'T GO!
    That’s helpful. Thanks.

  9. #19
    Expert Jeepster48439's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pute62 View Post
    Went today and they had walk thru detectors at the tunnel from the infield. They didn't seem to work on knives though.
    I think it depended on which tunnel you used. I went through noth and set off the north one but not the south one.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -- SunTzu

  10. #20
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster48439 View Post
    I wasn't telling anyone how to circumvent security. I was making people aware that they had set up detectors at the tunnel entrances. Last year there were no detectors or wanding at these locations.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I wasn't referring specifically to you. Quite a number of people over time have suggested parking inside in order to bypass the entrances that have the metal detectors.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge